Phantis Forums

Panionios - Olympiakos

Crazy

Hello Chistian,how you doing......Panionios player grabed both of Djole legs with the ball......

hello crazy! :D meta to autografo ok? :P

apo proti matia eida oti pige pano sti mpala to podi tou berte but tha to do kalitera meta...

PS. im sad.. manchester lost :(

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

Olympiacos has alot better counter attacks but the final pass is terrible but lemoni is scared and wants everyone back....so yea... the counter attacks are kidna hard with everyone all the way back

ledesma should have just received a second yellow...but...didnt.... :whistle:

I agree there but a few seconds before Djibbour pushed Djole in their small area but the ref gave a foul in favor of Panionios...

OK OK PEOPLE RELAX. djole was a offensive foul because he grabbed djebour first. but who cares. second yellow to ledesma would of been merited but rarely is given to big clubs in the greek league.

the point is i would no be happy with the performance of my team if i was a man up especially after being up 2-0 when the red card happened. now that its 3-0 i can see oly potting another goal or two but overall their performance was mediocre.

We are not playing well today,better than last sunday but still not good enough.The first goal was a present by Panionios ,the second a penalty again by their dodgy defence and only the third one was a nice team work counterattack.We have 10 days to get it together before Chelsea comes..... :rolleyes:

0-4 final score.Not a great performane but we have some positive things to come out of this game.Leonardo looks ok as a left back/winger,Belluschi brings speed but needs to learn the rest of the players movement,Galletti looked to get better in shape and hopefully he can come to his previous form.

Guest TheLegend

The refereering was fair to both teams... some calls wrong for each teams. But if you blame refs for olympiacos winning you didnt see the game...

Antzas' red card was...odd?...Replay wasnt clear but u see his hand for half a second on the guys back and the guy takes 3-4 more steps and then out of nowhere falls.... so yea.... b4 we go blaming the ref again for olympiacos winning watch all the game over

We played a lot better today and the 3 points is what really counts :P

Why the #@$% is Sistic given another chance :tdown: This guy is useless :whistle:

Ladesma should've got a red but Antzas didn't even get within a metre of the striker and then he dived.... :o

On a positive note Leonardo showed some good signs :tup:

Guest TheLegend

on a positive as well wat a goal by kovacevic with his left.... not someone who is known for shooting but hes goten soem really nice goals with shots this year

I've just seen the goals... God help us against Chelsea!!!

1st goal: was a great finish, but the build up was like watching 5th division in England. One blind-long ball, the defender heads it backwards and Kova is through... that will never happen against a decent team.

2nd goal: Same blind-long ball to get Djole in that position. As for what happened next... anyone saying that was a penalty, let alone a red card, knows nothing about football. It was a fantastic challenge.

3rd goal: The only good goal we scored, great pass by Bellushi.

4th goal: You could tell they were down to 10 men.

The point is, unless we seriously up our game Chelsea are going to hammer us!

Archived