Phantis Forums

PAOK - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i said, we played a safe game. for the first 15 minutes of the second half, PAOK controlled the ball. yet somehow we had all the good chances. in these games, if we finished half our chances we would of gone the last 10 unbeaten.

great effort. i will leave my full game analysis after a quick @@ #@#!#@$

We're reapeating the same pattern. We can't make it easy for us. PAO deserved to win this one, but should not have been so close. PAOK couldn't find ways to threaten us, but a better team can (has) done damage to us when we should win the game comfortably.

Anyway, congrats to many PAO players who did well today.

Still 3rd though. <_<

Ha ha, I just saw the penalty the ref called against Aris :LOL:

19 efforts at goal against 3 says it all. We were a class above, but we need to improve on that 1 for 19 scoring stat. I would not be surprised to see Postiga play more from now on. He looked good in the three minutes he played.

like i said, we played a safe game. for the first 15 minutes of the second half, PAOK controlled the ball. yet somehow we had all the good chances. in these games, if we finished half our chances we would of gone the last 10 unbeaten.

great effort. i will leave my full game analysis after a quick @@ #@#!#@$

to kazanaki trava... :LOL:

Ha ha, I just saw the penalty the ref called against Aris :LOL:

19 efforts at goal against 3 says it all. We were a class above, but we need to improve on that 1 for 19 scoring stat. I would not be surprised to see Postiga play more from now on. He looked good in the three minutes he played.

i like how contact was made after he was already in the air...

oh well thats how theyve always played...dirty, in the true nature of Pireaus and OSFP..... :tdown:

but we wouldnt have had to worry about them if we could finish our chances...

but we wouldnt have had to worry about them if we could finish our chances...

True. We only have to blame ourselves for missing so many chances (and a penalty) in Karaiskaki...

BTW, does anyone know why we play Asteras on Wednesday??

i epomeni agonistiki einai tin Tetarti... oles oi omades paizoun on wednesday!!!

im very dissapointed in you Cyber. you of all people should know we have the 19th agonistiki on wednesday.

haha ok.. maybe its not that obvious but because of the suspension of the first week and skipping a week due to the fires, superleague decided to play and midweek game to speed up the schedule as there are european ties and the playoff at the end of the season.

btw.. that was goooooooooood.. my gf is now gone and i will give my full agme analysis shortly. standby.

im very dissapointed in you Cyber. you of all people should know we have the 19th agonistiki on wednesday.

haha ok.. maybe its not that obvious but because of the suspension of the first week and skipping a week due to the fires, superleague decided to play and midweek game to speed up the schedule as there are european ties and the playoff at the end of the season.

btw.. that was goooooooooood.. my gf is now gone and i will give my full agme analysis shortly. standby.

exeses??? ola ok?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for the explanation Niko. I know the whole league was playing on Wed. I just did not know why...

I was looking at all the games ahead, and I don't see any obvious games where the first three clubs can lose points. We should run the table if we want to win this championship. Everything will be decided in the two games AEK-Panathinaikos, and AEK-Olympiakos.

Ok so...

Overall we dominated this game. we gave up one chance in the first half and thats it. we had at least 5 classic chances to score. we hit the post and we got a goal from salpi.

Galino stood tall on the only chance paok had. good thing we werent playing against oly.

vyntra had a decent game defensively but was no help offensively.

goumas was strong all over the field and i dont see how he is weaker than antzas like Dude said.

sariegi had a bad first half but made up winning all the balls in the air in the 2nd.

Nilsson had a decent first half. in the second half, He pushed forward and was a threat offensively, especially when eki came in the game.

Ivan was dominant once again and is a true class player. No way djordjevic at 35 is better than ivan today. 10 years ago yes.

tziolis had a good game. he was very good defensively and had a few decent moments offensively.

Kara had a tough game offensively. defensively he went fine but he didnt help at all offensively.

Matos played hsi first game in 3 weeks and looked tired after the 50th minute. up until then, he was stellar whenever asked.

Eki came on and showed that his rythym is slowly picking up and that he in top form will totally help this team.

Simao came on and did very good.

Ndoye was good and helped alot but his finishing needs working. lets not forget tha he is not a CF but just gets by on pure talent.

Salpi had a great game and was pure class in his beloved toumba.

Postiga came on and did well in the short time he played. if he gets some playing time i believe he could help alot.

Overall i believe we came and did what we had to do. AEK still has to play in larisa,paok,iraklis and both derbys. i dont think they will last.

ne Fast greek. they made it to the world cup twice and once made it to the quarterfinals. Radzinski kai ensaliwa paizoune ethniki Kanada. kai enas De Guzman pou paizei sthn ollandia.

prospathisa na vro plirofories alla den vrisko...

I was looking at all the games ahead, and I don't see any obvious games where the first three clubs can lose points. We should run the table if we want to win this championship. Everything will be decided in the two games AEK-Panathinaikos, and AEK-Olympiakos.

Although I think all three will drop some points, but we don't control our fate v. Oly. I just hope us not winning when we had the chance in Karaiskaki won't come back to bite us in the end.

We can reasonably expect to beat AEK--at least, we can catch up with them, but we have to collect more points than gavroi hoping that other teams will do the damage.... Actually, for a while I thought Aris might grab a point today...

tromeros o Mario simera!!!! kiriarxos ston aera kai mas esose me tis 2 spoudaies apokrouseis tou!!! we are so lucky that we have 2 great goalkeepers!

Although I think all three will drop some points, but we don't control our fate v. Oly. I just hope us not winning when we had the chance in Karaiskaki won't come back to bite us in the end.

We can reasonably expect to beat AEK--at least, we can catch up with them, but we have to collect more points than gavroi hoping that other teams will do the damage.... Actually, for a while I thought Aris might grab a point today...

Yeah, we do need Olympiakos to drop some points somewhere since we did not take care of business when we could.

I just don't see where they will drop these points, unless they lose or tie AEK. Then we'll need to beat AEK. Not too far fetched, but other things can happen too, but we'll only consider the positive scenario.

We do own the tiebreaker with Olympiakos and we did beat AEK so if we end up with same points we have the advantage. This is all for first place.

With this year's playoff's we can finish third and still win the playoff turnament to take the champion's league spot. Finishing second will give us a small point advantage in the playoffs.

Here are the next few games for us:

Asteras

Veroia

@ Atromitos

[@ Rangers]

Levadiakos

[Rangers]

@AEK

BTW, if we go through Rangers there are only six games between us and the UEFA cup final Posted Image

any team can drop points.

AEK have larisa, iraklis, paok and OFI away whuile they have oly,pao,aris and tripoli at home.

Oly has panionio,PAOK, xanthi,levadia,AEK and Veria away while having tripoli as theur only tough home game.

we have Xanthi, OFI and atromitos away which are tough but we have a bunch of home games against teams liek iraklis,veria,levadia, tripoli and aris which might cause a few surprises.

If anything i think all teams will drop points somewhere. we need to beat AEK and have them draw in the derby to have the upper hand while hoping that we dont drop points to the verias and levadias of the league.

Well, I see that--and I hate to say this--we may have to pick a target this year. I'm concerned about the Rangers and then AEK stretch.

I just don't know if we are good enough, and with the depth needed to go after both. If we are to have a chance, we must beat AEK.

Archived