Phantis Forums

PAOK - Panathinaikos

MadBoy13

a tough game for panatha.. i toumpa einai apo tis diskoloteres edres tis elladas! perisi xasame... ti lete??? alla pisteuo oti o pao paizei kalitera ektos edras kai skorarei pio poly ektos...

- Sunday, January 27, 2008

- 19.00 at Toumpa (local time)

- Live from Ant1 Satellite (SS1 live in Greece)

- matchday 18

- Referee: Vasilis Pamporidis

3. PANATHINAIKOS 37 (AWAY 5-2-2) (GOALS AWAY 14-5)

6. PAOK 23 (HOME 7-1-1) (GOALS HOME 17-5)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAOK are known to have one of the toughest homefields in greece. up until 7 years ago, oly hadnt won there in 23 years.

Needless to say that PAOK are in really bad shape this season. it is their home record of 7-1-1 that have given them any hope of staying in the league and avoiding relegation. If their road woes continue though, they will have a tough time staying up as they have 7 home games left and 5 of them are against Asteras tripoli,Pao,Aek,Oly and Aris.

We on the other hand seem to play better on the road and with PAOK trying very hard in this game after a few tough weeks, i see us gettin the first goal and maybe even tallying a score.

Logic tells me 0-2. i see salpi scoring against his former team.

Why is this so tough? Our team is getting better and better, and they don't have the talent in midfield like we do.

you talking about panathinaiko??? we getting better and better??? :whistle: :whistle:

I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. If PAOK tries to beat us, we'll win. If they play 11 back, then we'll grab 1 point.

I don't think we have a good team yet, but we are better, way better than last year, heck, the last several years. I think we're getting better too. I think with the addition of Postiga and minus Pap, and with Morris, Ninis, Eki, etc. we can do very well.

The disaster of the cup was a brain fart. :angry: The game was lost because of Pesseiro's tactics, moments of bad play by our guys, and luck (first gavros goal, very early in the game). But what gives me hope is that gavroi didn't dominate the game.

Anyway, PAOK is weaker this year than last. But, that's the thing. We can go to Touba and win but then waste points with teams near the relegation zone :tdown:

1-4

some fan trouble too.

You guys will never learn... PAO just aren't good enough to go to places like Toumba and win. Either a draw or a PAOK win... with all the PAO fans on here moaning about how they played great football but didn't have the luck... I'm sure a couple will blame the ref too! :LOL:

ego skeftomai ton kaimeno ton salpi.. ti tha akousei pali apo tous paoktzides...

pou na paroume kai ton xristodoulopoulo... :whistle:

20th min at Toumba and seems like Dude was right again and we will never learn indeed... We don't have the quality to win in there, this is probably why PAOK have barely touched the ball so far. We have hardly given them a sniff...

6-0 attempts at goal so far in favor of PAO. 25'

Everyone plays well. We need to put this game away before we make it a derby...

6-0 attempts at goal so far in favor of PAO. 25'

Everyone plays well. We need to put this game away before we make it a derby...

Well, I spoke too soon. Sariegi's errors are giving PAOK a boost. He needs to get himself together. N'doye and Karagounis seem bit lost too, but Ivan is having a great game

1-0 as I am typing this :tup:

Archived