who will go through?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Glesca Rangers
    • Panathinaikos

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sopcast is great.. if u download vlc player as well (google it), u can watch sopcast through that with better quality. of course u can always go to www.greeklive.tv and get it for 3 days free.

as for tileorasi.gr, u cant watch it if ur in greece. otherwise it may be ur firewalls.

Sopcast

there is also P2P.. click on LIve sports then football.. ull find 3 or 4 links for the game.. again ull have to download tvantz sopcast or tvu

u can always open an account with www.bet365.com, its free and open for many countries.. not sure where ur from

http://golf.cautela.nl/showthread.php?t=12627

they have a 20 second delay but its better than nothing.. if u need help msg me .. ill be glad to help.. but remember u have about an hour

Yeah, we 'll win that basketball game - don't worry. I 'm in the UK btw - forgot to answer that in my latest post.

PS: Just to be on the safe side, drakos watch sthing else man!

i did......i cant stand watching PAO lose in basket it drives me nuts...

Im watching the AEK-Getafe instead....and they have commentary but this guy speaks funny.......I think hes Cypriot? I really hope he doesnt commentate for Ethniki matches...

AEK just blew a great chance....0-0 in that game...

starting 11: galino,vyntra,nilsson,morris, goumas, simao,tziolis,matos, kara,ndoye, salpi

No Ivan... surprised to say the least

i guess simao for ivan is the only change i would of made... u never know though. looks like a 4-3-1-2 with kara as a dekari and Ndoye and salpi in front.

u never know

Archived