who will go through?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Glesca Rangers
    • Panathinaikos

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Postiga can play? I thought he couldn't as he came to PAO late like Spyropoulos.

As for the game, I see a tie. Though, I hope Rangers will come out and play an open game.... which is good for us, so we could score.

Too bad I have to work and can't watch the game :angry:

yes postiga can play in uefa!!!!! and i agree with tsoglanopoulo... i wanna see salpi and postiga front!!!

-------

what time is the game??? all i know is ANT1 will show it... :tdown: :tdown:

The game is at 22:00 Greek Time so its 21:00 CET

Postiga can play? I thought he couldn't as he came to PAO late like Spyropoulos.

As for the game, I see a tie. Though, I hope Rangers will come out and play an open game.... which is good for us, so we could score.

Too bad I have to work and can't watch the game :angry:

yes postiga can play in uefa!!!!! and i agree with tsoglanopoulo... i wanna see salpi and postiga front!!!

-------

what time is the game??? all i know is ANT1 will show it... :tdown: :tdown:

The game is at 22:00 Greek Time so its 21:00 CET
thanks tsoglanopoule!!! :P

PAO or Death: yeah ANT1 is Free to Air in Greece...

wow people are pretty optimistic in Ibrox? I hope we do beat them but if we do it would be narrow i think....these guys did beat Lyon and Stuttgart and held Barca i think....but then the next 3 games they lost to them...

They should pipe in the English feed... Most people can understand. All you need to know is the names of the players. Fans know the game, so commentary isn't all that important, not to mention often I want to kick the tv for the things those people say....

We gonna see it in original tone

na sou po tin alitheia... afou to deixnei o ANT1 kalitera na min milane... :P :P

radio going to have strike too...

Right. so, tomorrow at 3pm eastern time, 10pm greece time, Pao will face Rangers in Ibrox for the first time in 4 years. Rangers are a more improved side from then and they had a good run in the CL this year missing the round of 16 in the last game agianst lyon.

In scotland, They beat stuttgart,Drew against barca and lost to lyon. they had also however beaten Lyon in france by the same 3-0 score they lost in scotland with.

its tough. Rangers are a tough team that play a great air game where pao has shown problems.

I have a feeling if pao plays the way they played against Atletico that we will advance. Not sure about scorelines but im worried about giving up an early goal. We need to play a patient game and let rangers try to open up a bit and hit them in the counter. Pao has a talent of bringin its A game in europe.

Last year, we went down 1-0 to lens and Salpi scored a stunner to make it 1-1é then it fell apart. Galinovic made a huge mistake allowing the 2nd goal and Mr Vyntra with his penalty in the 92nd all but cost us the qualification. Its funny how football is such a tight game.

Had the score ended 2-1 for Lens with the return leg in greece. we would of had a better chance to get by. but needing two goals is tough no matter who you are.

Tziolis post in the 72nd minute would of meant more then Maybe giving us the one goal of 2 we would of needed to get through.

This season is different.Pao is playing great defensive football. In 6 uefa games, 2 cup games and 20 sl games, we have given up 15 goals. And if u take away the games vs oly in the cup, thew game vs larisa and the game vs atletico we have only given up 7 all season. Thats better then 1 goal every 3 games. In uefa cup games this season we score and average of 2 goals a game. we scored 5 against artmedia, 3 vs aberdeen,2 vs lokomotiv and 1 in each of copenhagen and atletico.

im pretty sure that if we score the first goal tomorrow, we will go through. i expect a big game from Matos, salpi and ivan. if those 3 are in top form, we will go through. no doubt.

i will however say, as a pao fan mostly that we will win tomorrow. ill say 2-1 with salpi and goumas gettin the goals.

as for no commentary with the game due to the strike, all i could say is THANK GOD. ANT1 SUX at commentating.

Right. so, tomorrow at 3pm eastern time, 10pm greece time, Pao will face Rangers in Ibrox for the first time in 4 years. Rangers are a more improved side from then and they had a good run in the CL this year missing the round of 16 in the last game agianst lyon.

In scotland, They beat stuttgart,Drew against barca and lost to lyon. they had also however beaten Lyon in france by the same 3-0 score they lost in scotland with.

its tough. Rangers are a tough team that play a great air game where pao has shown problems.

I have a feeling if pao plays the way they played against Atletico that we will advance. Not sure about scorelines but im worried about giving up an early goal. We need to play a patient game and let rangers try to open up a bit and hit them in the counter. Pao has a talent of bringin its A game in europe.

Last year, we went down 1-0 to lens and Salpi scored a stunner to make it 1-1é then it fell apart. Galinovic made a huge mistake allowing the 2nd goal and Mr Vyntra with his penalty in the 92nd all but cost us the qualification. Its funny how football is such a tight game.

Had the score ended 2-1 for Lens with the return leg in greece. we would of had a better chance to get by. but needing two goals is tough no matter who you are.

Tziolis post in the 72nd minute would of meant more then Maybe giving us the one goal of 2 we would of needed to get through.

This season is different.Pao is playing great defensive football. In 6 uefa games, 2 cup games and 20 sl games, we have given up 15 goals. And if u take away the games vs oly in the cup, thew game vs larisa and the game vs atletico we have only given up 7 all season. Thats better then 1 goal every 3 games. In uefa cup games this season we score and average of 2 goals a game. we scored 5 against artmedia, 3 vs aberdeen,2 vs lokomotiv and 1 in each of copenhagen and atletico.

im pretty sure that if we score the first goal tomorrow, we will go through. i expect a big game from Matos, salpi and ivan. if those 3 are in top form, we will go through. no doubt.

i will however say, as a pao fan mostly that we will win tomorrow. ill say 2-1 with salpi and goumas gettin the goals.

as for no commentary with the game due to the strike, all i could say is THANK GOD. ANT1 SUX at commentating.

As far as i read Antenna and Mega i think asked for permision to be able to comment their UEFA games tommorow . But i havent found any decision from ESHEA till now.

Right. so, tomorrow at 3pm eastern time, 10pm greece time, Pao will face Rangers in Ibrox for the first time in 4 years. Rangers are a more improved side from then and they  had a good run in the CL this year missing the round of 16 in the last game agianst lyon.

im pretty sure that if we score the first goal tomorrow, we will go through.  i expect a big game from Matos, salpi and ivan. if those 3 are in top form, we will go through. no doubt.

As far as i read Antenna and Mega i think asked for permision to be able to comment their UEFA games tommorow . But i havent found any decision from ESHEA till now.
den tous afisan telika na metadosoun tous agones aurio... paizoume kai basket re gamoto...

akousa oti tha ksekinisei o seric.. e, oxiiii re paidia... sygnomi pou tha to po alla autos o paixtis den aksizei na einai stin panatha.. einai entelos axristos kai elpizo na min ton valei mesa giati apo tin meria tou tha kanoun party oi skotsezoi, ase pou me tin epipoleotita tou isos na mas afisei kai me 10 paixtes giati polles fores kanei ilithia faoul... ego prospika tha protimousa Fyssa pantos.. to paidi oses fores exei paiksei itan alanthastos, ase pou exei kai terastia empeiria!!! PAME GERA PANATHAAAA... OLOI EIMASTE MAZI SOU!!!!!

1000 greekn fans will be there!!!! i was thinking to go but by my self?? whos down for the next trip?? :P

Archived