1. 1. who will go through?

• Glesca Rangers
    • Panathinaikos

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

yeah, obviously, this is a good draw, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The game will be played in 2 months or so, and many things can happen until then.

Teams that are playing well today, may not then, and vice-versa.

However, I'm glad that PAO has a realistic chance to advance. And, you know what else? Second game in Leoforos! :box:

And, eventhough I hated the result in Spain, PAO, I think, got a better opponent being second. Atletiko got Bolton.

Do you think Rangers is better than Bolton?

PS>I'm holding off my vote until a few days before the first match. Too early to say now...

PS2>PAO will have to be a lot smarter than the Atletiko game. Can't concede goals like that, because now goals count more (home/away value).

Bolton is crap lol how can you guys say u got a better draw.

Bolton is getting better but still not that good.

yeah, obviously, this is a good draw, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. The game will be played in 2 months or so, and many things can happen until then.

Teams that are playing well today, may not then, and vice-versa.

However, I'm glad that PAO has a realistic chance to advance. And, you know what else? Second game in Leoforos! :box:

And, eventhough I hated the result in Spain, PAO, I think, got a better opponent being second. Atletiko got Bolton.

PS>I'm holding off my vote until a few days before the first match. Too early to say now...

PS2>PAO will have to be a lot smarter than the Atletiko game. Can't concede goals like that, because now goals count more (home/away value).

Bolton is crap lol how can you guys say u got a better draw.

Bolton is getting better but still not that good.

"Is crap" is really relative. Crap compared to what?

"Getting better" is also relative. Better than what? Better than previous years, or better than other teams?

Just kidding. I took Athinaios' comment to mean that Bolton is better than Rangers. If Bolton is as bad as I think you are trying to describe, then we will send the second team to Scotland :P

Guest TheLegend

You really cant understand?

Alright here it is, Rangers was much better than Bolton but now its 2-3 months later. Bolton is getting better and Rangers are losing ground in Scotland

Guest TheLegend

Everyone always has a chance unless ur veria vs madrid

Olympiacos has a chance against Chelsea PAO vs rangers and AEK vs getafe although PAO and Olympiacos have harder teams Oly having the hardest

Guest TheLegend

it all comes down to game day. if the chelsea team that drew against rosenbourg shows up, then oly has a great chance of advancing.

just like if its the rangers team that beat Lyon in france 3-0. how many teams beat lyon 3-0 in the last 5 years in the cl.

Yea if they can play like that all the time they would have a chance of winning the CL but probably wont happen.

it doesnt matter if we lose this, the UEFA Cup is only going to distract us from the title really...Id rather just lose now than later, although I hate Rangers and would make me happy to see PAO ruin them again...

anyways gonna be a 'tough' atmosphere :LOL:

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1236131,00.html

that mascot is worse than ours...

LETS GO CELTIC!!!

Er... yes!

Rangers are very difficult to break down, play at a high tempo and are very physical. PAO seems tailor-made for them.

I pray I'm wrong, but i'm predicting a 2-0 Rangers win.

well its nearly time. 3 days left. chips are done. games are done. its now time for the UEFA CUP.

Rangers are 4 points up on celtic in the league. they have 1 draw in their last 8 games, which means they are on a roll.

The lost demarcus beasley who is that speedy american that played for PSV 2 years ago when we had trouble with them in holland. They still have Daniel Cousin because FIFA BLOCKED that transfer as he played with two teams already... :(

Pao have only given up 7 goals this season. in 6 games in the uefa cup we gave up 3.

If we play the way we play against better teams, we will go through. i just dont see how we can lose if we play the way we played against Atletico.

i think we will see salpi and Ndoye up front. mattos tziolis ivan and kara in the midfield. nilsson,goumas,morris and vyntra in the back.

i think kara,mattos and tziolis will play straight away and have ivan higher up closer to the two CFs. Counter attack will be key in this game and the speed of our two forwards will help with that.

im gonna go out on a limb here and say pao will win on wednesday...

by a score .... of................................................ 1-0

Ok i dont know how Rangers play this year or anything else.

What i know is that our best games are those where we play with big teams that dont play 11 up behind.

Considering we dont have some seric or PAP in the starting 11 and maybe as defense morris and goumas and midfield Gonzales and Matos along with Kara and Iv upfront Salpi with Postiga ( i prefer him against Ndoy in such an open game)

We gonna win by a score of 2 maybe 3 vs 0 in Glasgow

Postiga can play? I thought he couldn't as he came to PAO late like Spyropoulos.

As for the game, I see a tie. Though, I hope Rangers will come out and play an open game.... which is good for us, so we could score.

Too bad I have to work and can't watch the game :angry:

Postiga can play? I thought he couldn't as he came to PAO late like Spyropoulos.

As for the game, I see a tie. Though, I hope Rangers will come out and play an open game.... which is good for us, so we could score.

Too bad I have to work and can't watch the game :angry:

yes postiga can play in uefa!!!!! and i agree with tsoglanopoulo... i wanna see salpi and postiga front!!!

-------

what time is the game??? all i know is ANT1 will show it... :tdown: :tdown:

:LOL: :LOL:

Thats the worst mascot ive ever seen! :LOL:

No offence though, the rangers quitest atmosphere of the year has been better then ur loudest. You guys have no right tol make fun of anyones atmosphere. Ibrocks Stadium sells out like 50 000 people. Leoforos cant sell like 15 000 :LOL:

Anyways about the game... is the first leg in scotland? If so i think it will be a draw. I think Pao really improved over the transfer season and a draw in scotland will be really good cause pao could beat them at home. I really like what pao have done in the off season

Is Manucho elidgible for the 2nd leg?

:LOL: :LOL:

Thats the worst mascot ive ever seen! :LOL:

No offence though, the rangers quitest atmosphere of the year has been better then ur loudest. You guys have no right tol make fun of anyones atmosphere. Ibrocks Stadium sells out like 50 000 people. Leoforos cant sell like 15 000 :LOL:

Anyways about the game... is the first leg in scotland? If so i think it will be a draw. I think Pao really improved over the transfer season and a draw in scotland will be really good cause pao could beat them at home. I really like what pao have done in the off season

Is Manucho elidgible for the 2nd leg?

yes manucho also can play in uefa... only spyropoulos cant!

Archived