Phantis Forums

Atletiko-PAO

athinaios

what a foul on pap... looks like injured :tdown: that was ''egklimatiko'' taklin... it was red card.

good game from pao.. i didnt except it!!!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, well done so far! As least YOU are playing football unlike some others... :angry:

Let's see how the 2 games end.

But, obviously, it's good to set the tone in the first half, and put the burden on the opponent to climb out of the hole.

The foul on Pap could have been a red card. This kind of play can end a career. Not good.

Now, Atletiko has come furious for the second half. Let's go Panatha! :tup:

Malarz has made 2 serious mistakes, but we've been lucky. Maybe he's rusty, but let's hope he won't make any more.

Atletiko has more control in the second half, and just missed a good one. (58') We have to break their ball control. But, they're pressuring and may create more chances.

I have to admit, Vyntra is good today. Had a very good chance to score right at the start of 2nd half.

Red card for Garcia... Couldn't see why. The ref should have shown the red for the foul on Salpi in first half.

But, this is good news for PAO. let's go guys.... score one more, get the points for Greece.

This is ridiculous. We seem to always screw up in Spain. :tdown:

Unbelievable. The worse finish. :angry:

I believed that Atletiko with 10 players wouldn't be able to win this one. I'm really pissed off. I wasted 2 hours of my life...

Archived