Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Werder Bremen

dark_horse

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the ref may not be the most favorable one, but the truth is oly are not playing how i expected them to play.

too many players behind midfield and they are only depending on counter attacks.

i fear that if they conceed the equaliser they will sit back and defend for the draw.

they are very worrysome. good thing stoltidis scored that goal early or this could of been a different game.

What an amazing first half! We should have this game over now! LUA LUA HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! AMAZING!! Stoltidi has been great too, and Pantos! We're doing well. The next 15 mins is vital. We don't want another Liverpool game on our hands. Let's keep a clean sheet and keep hitting them on the counter. Kovacevic looks tired already. Maybe Mitroglou should get a taste of the big time with 20 mins to go.

I don't actually think the ref has been that bad.

What an amazing first half! We should have this game over now! LUA LUA HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! AMAZING!! Stoltidi has been great too, and Pantos! We're doing well. The next 15 mins is vital. We don't want another Liverpool game on our hands. Let's keep a clean sheet and keep hitting them on the counter. Kovacevic looks tired already. Maybe Mitroglou should get a taste of the big time with 20 mins to go.

Lets hope this new great team have forgotten all about ghosts of liverpool past <_<

Archived