Phantis Forums

AGB Ratings 18-25/10/2007

I think it would be the same done as most rating systems in the world all got to do with statistics etc

A few thousand people have a special set top box connected to the tv and that counts the viewers watching what channel and what show at what time and send the data back to the company in this case AGB and then they do there calculations etc on how many people are watching with statistics

It not really a 100% system but its an indication of around how many people are watching

That how its done in Australia so im guessing thats how it works around the world

I think it would be the same done as most rating systems in the world all got to do with statistics etc

A few thousand people have a special set top box connected to the tv and that counts the viewers watching what channel and what show at what time and send the data back to the company in this case AGB and then they do there calculations etc on how many people are watching with statistics

It not really a 100% system but its an indication of around how many people are watching

That how its done in Australia so im guessing thats how it works around the world

I was thinking that is how its done, but I have seen AGB rating lists with viewer numbers (like 1,123,212) along with the standard numbers that are given. I'll try to find that list.

:tup:  Looks like this show is a hit in Greece, time to start downloading eps since I don't have access to MEGA yet.  I know how to pick them, this one's a keeper I would say, hopefully it keeps going strong  :tup:

Another show that I like that is also doing good in Greece (according to these ratings) is

Archived