Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Spain

Ziaka

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wat u expect... the euro champs cants perform in this field...

thelete kie metro....

Posted Image

Posted Image

hope salpi (or someone else) didnt get any red cards because if theu cant play next game THA TUS PAREI KIE THA TOUS SIKOSSI...

is it over yet?

what a joke! again, otto fails to realize that against technical-minded teams like Spain -- and I'd even venture to say Turkey -- your best defense is a good attacking offense that pressures up through the midfield. otto seems to do the exact opposite -- he pulls his best offensive players back or takes them out altogether and just lets the other team pound away.... the guy is a one-trick pony.... charisteas, giannakopoulos and nikopolides must have dirt on him or something.... again, what a joke!

I am very sad what has happened to my team in the last few years. I lived in Greece for ten years and was a great supporter of the team when I was a kid for a long time from 1983 till now, and had many times been disapointed.

On that day in Old Trafford when Greece outplayed England, I knew things would never be the same. That was a new mentality. Hearing and seeing Greece for the past few years has been hard after the win in the European Cup. I don't know who to blame.

When it comes down to it the team can perform. I have seen that time and again, but then suddenly something clicks and they stop. Agains Moldova, they were lucky at the end. But for the entire second half they were playing with fire.

I think the sad fact is that the defense has aged 100 years in 2 years. Dellas is no longer the man he was nor is Kapsis. The other thing is, I think Otto has to make changes. He can't keep the same team of 2004, it is tougher to rebuild a team, than to have a dying team that limps along the way. Was Greece the best team in Euro 2004? Yes. Are they among the top 10 in Europe today? No. We need a team of players who want to prove themselves and even if it means getting rid of many of the old mainstays so be it. I'm sad Zago did not end his day with a win.

A

this team needs a total new make-over even if that means gettin pounded for putting and tryin young talents fro our youth academis like mitroglu,lagos ninis ext....... these wheel chairold farts thanks but its time to go manwe saw much promise in u-18 squad give the youngsters a chance, having dellas and kapsis in the back is a real life nightmare

leave otto out of it... he is a god... he braught victories we could never immagine...

its the greek mentality.. as always... the players that won the euro are now (old) not to say colobarades since they are not hungry for new titles (what we gonna win the mundial?)

what otto should do is throw the team in the garbage and place new young pextronia (dont ask me who... u r the scientists) in order to try and keep up the "tradition" ... otherwise its all lost...

he is a german dog.. so i still trust him.. its the others i dont trust... tHIS OH ADELFISMOS (den variesse we are euro champs etc... and we will suck on this pipila for many years to come.. i think)

the floor is yours...

ps. didnt watch the game since im ban from the free stream activities...

Archived