Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Spain

Ziaka

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gekas and Salpi up front are a super duo. Fast, cntrolling and with the hustle of salpi, they are very dangerous. We just look faster then when we play with Charisteas .

id liek to see them play a little longer together in the second half.

Dellas had a weak 1st half but it IS a friendly so i dont expect him to go nuts.

i see Vyntra and Tziolis coming in the second half along with Lymbe and hopefully Spyropoulos.

1-1

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

den tha aporiso katholou an sto telos tis karieras tou telika o Nikopolidis vgei kai pei oti kapou sto 2005 ehase tin orasi tou kai apo kei kai pera agonizotan TYFLOS :D

PS:Ok.2nd mouse.sorry gia tin anastatosi

By the way ... and in all honesty ! I didnt even writte this for you! LOL

My eye caught DUDE's replies! (All Phantis members know how biased I am with him! :hypocrite: Right Dude? )

Unwarranted persecution if you ask me! :D

How are we playing guys?? Is the 2-1 flattering or are we playing well?

I dare say we're playing well!

After say the 28th minute it went downhill a bit (or better, the Spaniards were going uphill) but after the 40th that changed again.

First images of the second half are coming in!

Antzas, Patsa and Vyntra in.

Seitaridis, Dellas and Torisidis out.

2-1 first half

very happy with the game play, except the defense is extremely shaky and slow - Kapsis really does not belong on this squad anymore.....but Rehagel will drop in 3 years...

Gkekas is an amazing all around striker, the kind that will start things on offense, make great runs, finish, open the passing, have good touch - hes going to be a real star......superb player and best player on the field easily IMO...

the CONS:

The pitch and Zagorakis who is honored this game, but hes still the President of PAOK, and that being PAOK's field is pretty disgraceful. I dont really blame Spain for not training, that thing is disgusting, and Zagorakis' responsibility - noticably bad....

The fans: are cheering for PAOK and cursing and booing Salpiggidis - TYPICAL PAOK A******

When theyre not booing the minute's silence for tragedy's where people's lives were lost, chanting G*** thn Ellada, theyre going to national games in PAOK jerseys and booing Salpiggidis and singing stupid PAOK songs.....I have seen PAO and OSFP boo players before, but at least were rival teams, and we dont sing our songs in stadiums - we cheer for ELLAS (OSFP has had many exceptions on this, but not nearly as bad as PAOK fans)

and not to mention all the crap PAOK fans say about g*** olh thn Ellada

Heres one for you from all of Greece: G*** TON PAOK

Send PAOK back to Asia Minor!!!! :angry:

great first 25 minutes. bad next 10. good last 10. we had the first 5 chances of the game with two by gekas and two by salpi. then spain played good with two chances caused by defensive lapses i.e Dellas.

we were fast and looked good.

Subs for 2nd half.

Halkias in - Niko-out

Vyntra in - Toro out

Antzas in - Dellas out

Patsa in - Giourkas out

2 HF 90' FRI ROMANIA TURKEY 0-0 2-0 - - (70)MUTU

53' QR BELGIUM SERBIA 2-0 2-0

2 HF 64' FRI SWEDEN USA 0-0 1-0 - - (56)KALLSTROM

goustarooooooooo.....

for cyprus... its a derby naoum...

FORTZA CYPRUS

We know by now that all greek teams have many really stupid fans,did u guys believed Salonika will be different?If you can not respect your former captain,now president of Paok and your NT then what are we talking about here.At least now i hear that they forgot about there clubs differences and are chanting ELLADARA-OMADARA :gr:

Archived