Phantis Forums

Friendly: Greece - Spain

Ziaka

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Na sou steilo e-mail me tin sygnomi mou?

<No not at all, we're talking here like equals, I'm disagreeing, nothing more. And no, I meant if he (The2ndMouse) votes or not, don't see what that had to do with anything.

Omos den tin dehomai tin kritiki tou.Ma toso anoteroi telika nomizoun pos einai?

<I don't know what he thinks. What I do know is that he/they doesn't have to be "anoteros/anoteroi", he can be way kabiloteros and still see the same thing.

Den anehomai apo ena anthropo pou apokalese maimou ton Henry(kai eno ypotithetai oti eimai meros aytou tou athlimatos) na mou kanei kai kritiki.Simainei oti de sevetai athlima kai antrhopous.Na ton sevasto ego?

<Well that's were the difference between our stances lie I think. I do respect him, but even if I didn't it's besides the point, which is that he is 100% right on what he said and on his concern for his players. Like The2ndMouse already pointed out, if one player costs the entire Olympiakos budget, you will be careful with these players!

Na xereis oti zitao sygnomi apo esas giati sas sevomai kai ohi apo ayton.

<I don't know if anyone else needs the sygnomi, I don't, because I never held anything against you as a person, file. Like I said, we're two Greeks talking and somewhat disagreeing, no need for apologies (to me at least), it's all good :tup:, just take it easy with the swearing !

Tsaglik,

I lived inthe UK and Belgium for 7 years. I left the European Commission to come back to Greece and do a 20 month Military Service and this meant I stayed here finally....

Not an Easy Miltary service ... 20 months on a Radar (Target #1 in other words, and quite unhealthy), on the Border Island Of Lesvos , Before the Turkey Earthquakes which smoothered the blateral relations being on allert 24/7....

I will vote because I an here now and I do more than that ... I act to make things better when I can ...

Part of acting is calling a bad thing a bad thing and not the one who shows a bad thing an idiot ... ;)

Lets concentrate on the game and hope for a win and no injuries (our players are in danger too you know)

Now, we all undertand you are a bit angry ... no reason to do anything to justify it... neither does anyone requests your appology ...

I am just pointing out that swaring here is now allowed !

By the way ... and in all honesty ! I didnt even writte this for you! LOL

My eye caught DUDE's replies! (All Phantis members know how biased I am with him! :hypocrite: Right Dude? )

@ as5664

By the way people, as these questions usually arise during or right before the game, I will post this here up front:

it's a guide to watching the/any game on the internet, because of lack of other possibilities or for whatever reason:

click here/games coverage on the internet!

Alternatively, if you can't view the game for whichever reason, this is a solution so you can at least listen to the game:

Go to SuperSport FM and click the green link under the banner (at the top of the page) that says "Radio Live".

If you have the time test your prefered method so you don't have to face an unwanted surprise during the game!

Good luck, enjoy the game, and of course:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:  :gr:

Did you read through that?

I am just pointing out that swaring here is now allowed !

"Now" or "not"?

:D

Btw like I already posted, the field was "renewed" past night so there should be no danger!

We're off ! ! ! National anthem is playing, stand up y'all ! ! ! :tup:

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

Archived