Phantis Forums

CHANGES NEED TO BE MADE FOR 2007/08

So let me get this straight, Both Okkas and Antolakis have been realesed?

if thats True which clubs have been rumoured to snap them up??

os Okkas going to England?

Asteras Tripolis and Real Madrid are rumoured for Anatolakis and Iraklis and Barcelona for Okkas.
thats obvously BS

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard on a greek radio station that Ivic is the one doing the transfers and not lemoni so who ever ivic wants he gets. So that means lemon has no say in anything the way i see it he could be on the way out

Ivic knows the Argentinian talent so well that when he comes back he will bring with him Saviola,Rekelme and Recoba :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Im still waiting for the BAM to replace RIBO but we can even F%$%# sign Romedal who wanted to come and has now agreed with Galatasaray :tdown:

Our comitee is only for the "PANHGYRIA".....oooooust :whistle:

I guess we can only hope and pray for quality signings :rolleyes:

Our transfers every year are reactive instead of proactive. The plan should of been in place a few months ago.. like..

Our transfer targets will have to suit our style of play. our coaches from technical director to youth coach will have to suit our style of play.. whatever this is !! it has to be decided.

Then we look at the roster we have and decide who to keep and who to release.

Then we sign players that we want. not because a player agent has recommended a player to us..

every year we sign 8 players roughly.. 6 of these ever year become no good to us a year after.. eg: Alves, Babangida, Dani, Pappas, Maric, ahh yeah i forgot hehe Zizi Roberts. WHat a waste

So if it means we pay 3 milllion euro for a quality player and he we will stay on for 5 - 6 :blink: years to make a difference then it is worth it.

i don't know a lot about him, but argentinos seems to be a team that brings out some good players now and then. players like maradona, sorin, delgado, riquelme, redondo, placente, coloccini and cambiasso have started their careers there. so nunez could be a good addition, but he could also evolve to another highly praised palto...

Nunez is in... Just read it..

Don't really know what to think about this transfer.. Yeah all the things we read are great but it's a BIG jump to go from Argentina to Greece and especially to the BOURTHELO that's going on in Greece..

I hope he plays well.

We talk about changes and thankfully the powers in control have released Anatolakis and Georgatos and the others, but why is the club still hanging onto Nikopolidis paying him 2 million a season????

Why can't the club have the cojones the way Barca and Real Madrid have to blood a young keeper like they have with Valdez and Casillas???

Barcelona showed that pathetic Tourko hack they had parading in their goal a ticket back to Turkmenistan and put their faith in Valdez and he's turned out great!

The club has to terminate this Nikopolidis assclown and take a chance with Dougeroglou or Panagopoulos or even give Tomislav Butina a shot until a younger goalkeeper can take the reigns.

Nilopolidis is a screwup. He was average at best in his prime and I assure everyone that he will cost us results if he gets to play. Look at his performances for the Ethniki! Who can forget the comic reziliki goal he conceded against AEK at OAKA last season. What a karagiozi!

We talk about changes and thankfully the powers in control have released Anatolakis and Georgatos and the others, but why is the club still hanging onto Nikopolidis paying him 2 million a season????

Why can't the club have the cojones the way Barca and Real Madrid have to blood a young keeper like they have with Valdez and Casillas???

Barcelona showed that pathetic Tourko hack they had parading in their goal a ticket back to Turkmenistan and put their faith in Valdez and he's turned out great!

The club has to terminate this Nikopolidis assclown and take a chance with Dougeroglou or Panagopoulos or even give Tomislav Butina a shot until a younger goalkeeper can take the reigns.

Nilopolidis is a screwup. He was average at best in his prime and I assure everyone that he will cost us results if he gets to play. Look at his performances for the Ethniki! Who can forget the comic reziliki goal he conceded against AEK at OAKA last season. What a karagiozi!

Totally agreed. Nikopolidis sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Our current Roster looks like this:

Men's Team

Goal-keeper

71. Antonios NIKOPOLIDIS

74. Tomislav BUTINA

87. Leonidas PANAGOPOULOS

Defender

0. Paraskevas ANTZAS

2. Christos PATSATZOGLOU

3. Didier DOMI

14. Michal ZEWLAKOW

30. Anastasios PANTOS

55. Julio CEZAR

Midfielder

6. Ieroklis STOLTIDIS

35. Vassilis TOROSSIDIS

8. Luciano Martin GALLETTI

11. Predrag DJORDJEVIC

16. Marco NE

28. Konstantinos MENDRINOS

36. Yiannoulis FAKINOS

Forward

0. Leonel NUNEZ

18. Felix BORJA

23. Michalis KONSTANTINOU

9. Darko KOVACEVIC

7. Nery Alberto CASTILLO

Team Line Up May look like this: 4-3-1-2

Antonios NIKOPOLIDIS

Christos PATSATZOGLOU Julio CEZAR RAUL BRAVO DIDIER DOMI

Vassilis TOROSSIDIS Ieroklis STOLTIDIS Predrag DJORDJEVIC

Luciano Martin GALLETTI

Michalis KONSTANTINOU Nery Alberto CASTILLO

IM STARTING TO LIKE OUR NEW TEAM.....

I REALLY THINK PATSA AND TORRO HAVE TO BE IN THE STARTING ELEVEN. I REALLY HOPE PATSA HAS A TERRIFIC SEASON.

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

---------------------------------- Antonios NIKOPOLIDIS----------------------------------

Christos PATSATZOGLOU ---Julio CEZAR--- RAUL BRAVO--- DIDIER DOMI----------

------Vassilis TOROSSIDIS---- Ieroklis STOLTIDIS ----Predrag DJORDJEVIC--------

---------------------------------Luciano Martin GALLETTI---------------------------------

----------------Michalis KONSTANTINOU------- Nery Alberto CASTILLO----------------

-----------------------NIKOPOLIDS-----------------------------------

ZEVLAKOV-------CEZAR---------BRAVO-----------TOROSIDIS----

GALETTI-----------STOLTIDIS----------DJORDEVIC----------------

--------------------------CASTILO-------------------------------------

KONSTANTINOY----------KOVACEVIC-------------------------------

Archived