Phantis Forums

Free-Kick

evalagoal

Who saw yesterday the goal scored by Ryan Giggs of Man U?

It was an AMAZING and more importantly and EXTEMELY INTELIGENT goal.

It was a bit contreversial but you know what everyone, this is why this guys is Wordl Class and proved it yesterday by getting the job done.

:tup: :nw: :tup: :nw: :tup:

Similar to the goal Zagorakis scored against Denmark on 9-Feb-2005 for WC 2006 qualifiers -- it was, by the way, his first goal EVER with the Greek National team (after having played more than 100 games)

This is the best video of his (Zagorakis') goal that I could find -- Click to watch

And here's the Ryan Giggs goal on YouTube

The difference between Giggs' goal and the others is that the ref didnt blow the whistle so Lille have every right to be upset with the ref! Poli m#$%!S! Plus Lille's goal was perfectly fair and it was ruled out so the French are bound to be pissed!

according to the rules the ref did not break any of them...it was just poort judgement by him judging by tje situation of the match...i think the french have good reason to be upset..their goal was fair too...i guess it shows that defenders dive too ;)

Yes but if you look at Giggs he talks to ref, the ref nods and slighly moves away and Giggs shoots. So one can assume that Giggs asked whether he could shoot the ref could have blown a whistle out of fairness!

Archived