Phantis Forums

Goal of the year?

drakos13

Not sure if everybody outside bothered to look up PAOK's consellation goal, but this is definitly the best goal I have seen all year and one of the best in Superliga/A ethniki... I and other people who i showed it to think its even better than Ronaldinhos goal that everyone was raving about (im being serious)

Miecel has turned into quite a player, and the Poles might finally open their eyes and call him up after this....

he takes a seemingly bad ball off his chest and hitts a bicycle kick which dips into the upper right corner- pretty amazing.

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?ID=1210&Ln=En

Not sure if everybody outside bothered to look up PAOK's consellation goal, but this is definitly the best goal I have seen all year and one of the best in Superliga/A ethniki... I and other people who i showed it to think its even better than Ronaldinhos goal that everyone was raving about (im being serious)

Miecel has turned into quite a player, and the Poles might finally open their eyes and call him up after this....

he takes a seemingly bad ball off his chest and hitts a bicycle kick which dips into the upper right corner- pretty amazing.

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?ID=1210&Ln=En

I have to say it has to be the best goal so far this year. It will defenetly have my vote!!!!

I always said that that Olympiakos, AEK or PAO should try and prize him away from PAOK. He's very similar to Konstantinou and is a great aerial threat. He'd be great for AEK especially who rely on their wing play. PAOK need to make Europe this year or they'll lose him.

easy there ethnikistis why should all the athenian teams take all the good players there needs to be some paridy some competion in the league. This will only transalate to better soccer in the league hence better performances in Europe and therefore more money for the teams which means bigger and better transfers making soccer in greece even better as years progress dont you think?

easy there ethnikistis why should all the athenian teams take all the good players there needs to be some paridy some competion in the league. This will only transalate to better soccer in the league hence better performances in Europe and therefore more money for the teams which means bigger and better transfers making soccer in greece even better as years progress dont you think?

I agree, in an ideal world that would be great. If PAOK are in the UEFA next year a PAOK with Mieciel is a big bonus! But in reality PAOK need money and if a good offer was put on the table he'd be allowed to leave.

Nobody will want Mieciel so badly as to acquire him in the summer, since they would have to pay PAOK big money to get him. His contract ends in December 2007, so all the prospective teams will wait until then and get him for free. That's another reason why PAOK has started to talk to the player now about extending his contract. All indications are that he wants to stay at PAOK, and the only sticking point seems to be the length of the new contract.

Nobody will want Mieciel so badly as to acquire him in the summer, since they would have to pay PAOK big money to get him. His contract ends in December 2007, so all the prospective teams will wait until then and get him for free. That's another reason why PAOK has started to talk to the player now about extending his contract. All indications are that he wants to stay at PAOK, and the only sticking point seems to be the length of the new contract.

File if his contract ends in December it won't take big money to prize him away. Bare in mind PAOK have monetary problems so if there's a chance of Mieicel leaving for anything the club will prefer to get something for him.

• 1 month later...

Archived