Phantis Forums

Racing club de Lens vs Panathinaikos A. O.

trifilli

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ELA RE LEONTIOU GAMO TO m**** MOU!

Kala ta pame paidia. From the sounds of the game this sounds like the Olympiakos game where PAO concentrated on defence and hit on the counter. We know Papa and Salpi can cause problems out of nothing with their harrying and closing down so this looks promising! :gr:

Does anyone know how many PAO fans have travelled to the game?

We were playing very hesitant for the first 20 odd minutes of the game just trying to do long passes in the middle in hopes of one of our forwards to break free but they set 2 players on Salpi and they are both very quick. Ivan had a very good shot and the pass to Papa near the end Papa should have crossed it back in to either Ivan or Salpi. Leontiou had an open chance to take a shot on a rather weak goalie and choose to pass to no body ;) They play very wide wings and are burning our RB, although Romero was helping Vyntra out allot. From what I have been seeing in the first half we are slowly gaining confidence and should have a better 2nd half(like PAO usually does). I see Mantzios and Ninis coming on for Romero and Salpi or Leontiou in the 2nd and that's when our offense will be dangerous. We can beat this team they are a very good team but we can beat them. Come on Boys!!!!!! I'll give more updates from what I see in the 2nd

Does anyone know how many PAO fans have travelled to the game?[/color][/b]

Don't know the exact number but their is a huge gate 13 fan base right behind our net lol
Lol, i thought so, all you can here is the PAO fans!

As for being positive dont worry too much, priority is a clean sheet. ;)

WELL DONE defensively

Need to keep the ball longer though.

Possession is the best defense!

Shoot the ball guys SHOOT IT.

Keep the concentration and persistence!

PAPA is great tonight. :tup:

His speed and strength are valuable in this kind of games.

GO PANATHINAIKARA! :gr:

This is so much more, than any place in the... "superleague".

PEACE

Archived