Phantis Forums

Racing club de Lens vs Panathinaikos A. O.

trifilli

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks pao123, I had read the article but missed the pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the guy. I hope he stays next year no matter what happens this season.

As for tomorrow, I am hopeful that we can squeeze a good result. We are still inexperienced though and everything is possible. I don't know anything about Lens, but everyone says they are a good team. It would make a good result so much sweeter. Let's hope we play a good game.

Too bad I will have to endure this through erasport. I noticed Kontos is in France, so I am bracing for heart attacks :)

Thanks pao123, I had read the article but missed the pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like the guy. I hope he stays next year no matter what happens this season.

As for tomorrow, I am hopeful that we can squeeze a good result. We are still inexperienced though and everything is possible. I don't know anything about Lens, but everyone says they are a good team. It would make a good result so much sweeter. Let's hope we play a good game.

Too bad I will have to endure this through erasport. I noticed Kontos is in France, so I am bracing for heart attacks :)

nice pics but elpizo na xamogelane kai meta to auriano paixnidi... i have a good feeling about Nini for tomorrow!

i read the starting lineup & we can beat anyone anywhere.... My problem with it is that i cringe when i see Vyntra & Nilson in the lineup.... Thats our weak point & thats where we'll get exposed... The sad thing is there is no other solution for this problem

i read the starting lineup & we can beat anyone anywhere.... My problem with it is that i cringe when i see Vyntra & Nilson in the lineup.... Thats our weak point & thats where we'll get exposed... The sad thing is there is no other solution for this problem

agreed 100% they BLOW.

is Kotsios still injured? He was a lot more reliable than those two...But at least Biscans not playing ...

as for the game I have a wierd feeling it still might be a close game...maybe the players will work their ass off the next two games who knows...

Nah, I keep low expectations. Especially when I hear some people say we can go to the final.... I mean, that would be nice, but we are not a consistent team and besides we're fielding 9 players today while the other team 13.

9 players? I'm assuming your counting Nilsson and Vyntra as their players to give them 13? lol. Well this is the season for Europe right here we need a strong showing in Paris to gain back some confidence and I think this team will rally together and get it done.

ESPNSoccernet.com GameCast

This link will take you to Lens' 'homepage' on ESPNSoccernet.com. Click the link for GameCast to get live text commentary to today's match.

thanks for the link jcoutavas. This is a nice interface, and very detailed.

15 minutes so far sounds good over the radio. Anyone watching the game?

Here is the lineup:

---------------Galinovic------------

Vintra---Goumas--Morris--Nilssson

Romero--Tziolis--Leontiou--Ivanschitz

--------Salpigidis----Papadopoulos-----

Bench: Ebede, Antonsson, Bovio, Theodoridis, Mantzios, Ninis

15 minutes so far sounds good over the radio. Anyone watching the game?

File is there an radio site on the net where I can hear the game?
go www.radiofono.gr and choose ERA Sport

ERAsport: here is the direct link: http://tvradio.ert.gr/radio/liveradio/asx/erasport.asx for your Windows Media player

Edit, I was a touch too late. Enjoy the game Ethnikisti

Thank you file, you too.

It sounds as if we're defending well but we haven't had a shot yet. Still though, I'd rather be solid in this game. If we draw 0-0 then we should be pleased. Having said that if we can nick an away goal :tup:

Archived