Phantis Forums

Vukotic out, Parashos in

Ziaka

Momcilo Vukotic, along with trainer Babis Michaiidis are history with PAOK. PAE PAOK today ended their relationship with the coach.

His replacement is Georgios Parashos, who until recently coached Atromitos. Parashos will sign a 1.5 year deal tommorrow.

Parashos in my opinion is a very good coach. If they let him do his job he can help this team a lot.

I have nothing against Vukotic, but I don't think he was the right coach for PAOK. It was proven in the last series of games, starting with the Atromitos loss.

Also I think the most revealing news is that along with Vukotic, the trainer Michailidis was relaesed as well. he is the one that is supposed to make sure the players are well trained and are able to last a whole game. That is something that PAOK have not been able to do.

I think Parashos will do well at PAOK as well as he let by the front office to do his job, and there is no interference from outside forces.

well one win from our last seven, and only 6 points away from relegation I can't say I am shocked. Good move by PAE to appoint Parashos, while he has not been in charge of a big team yet, I think he can do a good job if allowed to. Let's hope he can take us to the cup....

Man, do you guys go through some coaches! From what I've learned of PAOK FC since October, 2006, you all change as much as the National Football League (NFL) here in America.

My life-long favorite team (The Dallas Cowboys) just had thier coach (Bill Parcels) retire yesterday.

Maybe you send them Mr. Vukotic and they'll send you Mr. Parcells...lol. It's Football, right?...lol.

Curtis, you are right. On avarage PAOK changed coaches at least twice a year in the last few years. I just hope that Parashos can last little bit longer. He is a very good coach in my opinion.

How come you're a Cowboys fan? I would thing you would root for some west coast team. Anyway my Bears made the Super Bowl, so I am very happy.

BTW, Happy 40th Birthday Curtis.

Thank you for the birthday wishes, Ziaka! I'm (my Wife, too ) on my fourth day of no-smoking and I've cut out all "good food" for healthy stuff and will try to lose at least 40 lbs.

When I was old enough to say, "football," my adoptive Father was a Texan! And the Cowboys it has been.

Having Terrel Owens (Too) has brought me as close to falling off the wagon as I have ever been, though.

I hope the Wade "Phillips/Jason Garrett" coaching plan comes to fruition for next season and beyond.

Congratulations on your team making the Super Bowl! Should be a good game.

DA' BEARS! by 3.

Since I'm a newer fan of PAOK FC now, I hope this is the move that takes them all the way!!!

PAOK "Riding on the Wind (Judas Priest) !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived