Phantis Forums

PAS Gianinna - Olympiakos

dark_horse

kokkalis would be a great owner if he would act more like a club president than a fan. the move with sollied showed that he wanted to change things at the team but it didn't come out as he wished. the move with lemonis was neccessary in his eyes and somehow i can understand it, but i can't really understand why it had to be lemonis. i am ready to give him some time, but if the teams performance doesn't change in the next two months he has to go too.

what the team needs now is to get some young players and not a bunch of former world class players. that would be just a short term solution for the teams problem and it wouldn't mean that we would play better. pao also got two supposed great players (conceisao and biscan) and the don't really help the team.

let them bring some greek youngsters, since lemonis knows the greek market and if lemonis failes completely bring in a new coach...

kokkalis would be a great owner if he would act more like a club president than a fan. the move with sollied showed that he wanted to change things at the team but it didn't come out as he wished. the move with lemonis was neccessary in his eyes and somehow i can understand it, but i can't really understand why it had to be lemonis. i am ready to give him some time, but if the teams performance doesn't change in the next two months he has to go too.

what the team needs now is to get some young players and not a bunch of former world class players. that would be just a short term solution for the teams problem and it wouldn't mean that we would play better. pao also got two supposed great players (conceisao and biscan) and the don't really help the team.

let them bring some greek youngsters, since lemonis knows the greek market and if lemonis failes completely bring in a new coach...

I'm sorry file but you're contradicting yourself, like may others here. On the one hand you say

what the team needs now is to get some young players and not a bunch of former world class players.

Archived