Phantis Forums

AEK-OFH

AEKPROTATHLIMA

I would like to comment on the delay of game caused by the fans cursing of the ref, which almost cost us the game.

I find it a ridiculous rule to allow ref to stop the game because of personal insults. This is a football match, not a talk show where feelings have to be taken into consideration. Who gives a s%$#! if the ref is insulted, especially when he insults the teams and fans with horrific reffing.

When the fans insult a player by booing or whistling the game is never stopped, why should it be any different for the ref.

As long as the fans are not throwing things onto the pitch (as is always done in the Karaiskaki, where the game is never stopped) the game should not be stopped.

As for the game, much improvement from last week however the team has a long way to go until we see the same level of football that was being played before the break.

Good result BAD soccer. We won but it could have been allot worst if Oforique wouldn't have miss his chance. About the ref stopping the game is totally B.S. Only in Greece this S%*& happens. :gr:

I would like to comment on the delay of game caused by the fans cursing of the ref, which almost cost us the game.

I find it a ridiculous rule to allow ref to stop the game because of personal insults. This is a football match, not a talk show where feelings have to be taken into consideration. ..

As long as the fans are not throwing things onto the pitch (as is always done in the Karaiskaki, where the game is never stopped) the game should not be stopped.

I agree, even if I don't approve of such behavior by the fans. Oly has had preferential treatment... with many fans throwing stuff on the pitch and nothing happened.

Football in Greece is not about entertainment. It's not about watching a good game. It's about an opportunity to assert a "special identity" and to resort to animalistic behavior! :box:

Archived