Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS - PAO

DUDE

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...64&q=olympiakos

This is a 38 min documentary I came across on Google Videos on the famous Athens derby. It's in English and was shown by RTE. It starts off superbly and really whets the appetite, Ronny Whelan for example says "Its a noise level that I've never heard before at any other derby", etc. But the actual documentary focusses a little too much on factors which aren't really relevant to the actual rivalry, but nonetheless its worth watching. Enjoy guys. And if I dont speak to you all be New Years, have a great one and may God bless you all and your families in the coming year. :gr:

Thank you very much

This is a video , a tv show made in Greece, but somethins are universal, like the description of some kinds of fanatics or speaking of the emotions that only football can provoke

I enjoyed it, a pity that i can not see all the series about classcos (That is how such games are called in Brazil)

My dream is be present in one such game, live in the Stadium

Unfortunately i will probably the next one on TV

I was impressed by the boats in the Port painted with Olympiakos colours

Very exiting video for every fan, at least for us, mediterranean people

"Ohh Ohh - looks like the first signs of orange peel skin"

An entertaining documentary. For the uninitiated it was a decent introduction to the OLY-PAO rivalry. It's interesting to see how an outsider (in this case an Irishman) views things.

The quotes from Ronnie Whelan about match fixing were dissapointing and don't refelct well on Greek football.

I liked how they showed one shot of a guy holding a drum with Red - White F***ERS on it or when the interviewees swore etc.

This would never have gotten on US television without being blurred out.

Thankfully some of the rest of the world is a lot more "freer" and liberal.

Anyway, what was with his gay proposition to the driver at the end?! hahahaha

"Ohh Ohh - looks like the first signs of orange peel skin"

An entertaining documentary. For the uninitiated it was a decent introduction to the OLY-PAO rivalry. It's interesting to see how an outsider (in this case an Irishman) views things.

The quotes from Ronnie Whelan about match fixing were dissapointing and don't refelct well on Greek football.

I liked how they showed one shot of a guy holding a drum with Red - White F***ERS on it or when the interviewees swore etc.

This would never have gotten on US television without being blurred out.

Thankfully some of the rest of the world is a lot more "freer" and liberal.

Anyway, what was with his gay proposition to the driver at the end?! hahahaha

:nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Your point on the Drum that said F***ers is very true. America is a joke when it comes to TV. Passion comes from strong words

Olympiakos was the main focus I think in this Documentary :tup:

Damn, If i ever got the chance to pick up the blanket for Rivaldo's kid I woud be honored :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived