-
Posts
4,007 -
Joined
-
Days Won
58
Everything posted by Tzatziki
-
Nice posts guys, love the pics Reaper, and Pana you are a classy guy, respect. The goals from novasports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV86kCzW8S8
-
-
The older generation has a lot of bad habits (which in a warped romanticized way made Greece special and at the same time somewhat brutish and refreshingly untamed to me) which contributed directly to the economic mess. Over the last few years (I visit every year) I have seen small steps forward in mentality of a few people young and old, but they are not the rule rather they are the exception. Nevertheless progress is progress even if it is slow, and some don't wish to change, long term these bad habits will be history, how long exactly is anyone's guess.
-
Did Amorgigles lose a avatar bet? Or was he concussed?
-
I realise pragmatically it is unfeasible at the moment, but I think in a fairer and more civilized world no one would be illegal or denied the right to move about freely unless they were proven to be a violent criminal or something like that. The reality is though, the immigration/refugee issue is a huge burden economically and security wise. My heart goes out to the lay person seeking refuge from the hell that is war and terror, but Europe has left Greece high and dry and it is only a matter of time I feel until something horrible happens with this ticking time bomb.
-
On the brght side at least some construction workers will get some sorely needed merokamata... As for the second line, it is simple, you would not build a church that did not look like a church would you?
-
A goal scored in serie a or even the savoura league is worth much more than a goal in the camel league, let's not kid ourselves file.
-
If his wikipage is accurate (3 goals in 23 games) Skibbe is right to leave him out. If he can't even put up some good numbers in the Saudi League what could he possibly offer to the Ethniki? Let's be honest guys, he is just not good enough perhaps. I know he is not a striker, but it's the Saudi League! The teams he plays every week there could not beat Aris (no disrespect to Aris).
-
Not nearly long enough, the city is massive indeed. As for Erdo, the handful of young people with an education or non ehnocntric point of view we're not big fans to say the least. Apparently he surrounding himself or appointing to key positions people who are unqualified and incapable but who will do as they are told. Nothing new under the sun for sure, but his imprisoning of some 20 thousand teachers and professors is alarming and a whole generation that is now coming of age will be lost. Also about half the country does support him regardless, from the word of mouth I received...and he wishes to boost population numbers by encouraging ppl to have 2-3 or more kids, while many people struggle to feed the kids they have already.
-
Leaving Istanbul in a few hours, gotta say it is a pretty fun city. Food is great too.
-
#savewhitey
-
A bunch of black kids attacking white kids? Oh dear, that just goes to show that all these blacks are just violent thugs, lock them all up, save whitey.
-
It is a shame that every time some loser team comes up short, they have to tow the party line and blame everyone but themselves for their loss. Mili's header was a beauty! Our defence was a mess as usual, if PAOK's forwards had a better day we could have easily tied or lost this one. Fans need to cool it with the smoke shows, it is nice before the game, but once the game starts it kills the momentum of the match to have the ref stop the game, as a fan it is frustrating as well.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xETrm1CWTpQ
-
This comment here is not directed at you G7, don't feel targeted. If you're too black, you might be a thug, if you're too white you're a hypocrite...Kinda like being a filthy immigrant outside of Greece and being an "Amerikanaki" when you visit Greece...
-
You don't need to be sorry, it's your opinion. Personally, I could care less, I don't know if she bleaches and I don't care to know. Why it is an issue for you, I do not understand either. I'll leave it to each individual black person themselves to decide what being a proud black means for them. What about whites tanning their skin? Any thoughts?
-
I'm not anywhere close to having a clue about international law, but I was under the impression that sovereign states are not bound to any international court's ruling unless they voluntarily chose to do so, making all these proceedings pretty much just a way for one country to publicly shame another opposing country. These courts do not have any power to for example stop Turkey from flying its jets anywhere (legally or otherwise). Is that more or less accurate? Turkey will just ignore the rulings like all other countries do, unless they agree to cede their sovereignty to the court? Which no country really does if they know they are in the wrong. If I am wrong I would appreciate any clarification(s) if you feel like sharing.
-
I agree with you first statement, no argument there. When you say though "they" act violent or "they" wanna kill whitey, this is a weak argument. Some do act violent, I'm sure some also would like to kill whites, but this is not representative of the whole movement or all black people. I think most rational people can admit as much. As for Beyonce, whether or not she bleaches her skin is really her own business I feel, do you think this is really a big deal? Cosmetics and magazines, TV and many people and institutions make billions preying on everyone's (women especially, minority women more so) insecurities. I see what you are trying to say, but I can't really agree with you on that. Would the analogous behavior for whites be spending hours at tanning salons or frying their skin on the beach? Or is that not the same? (no facetiousness, honest question).
-
With all due respect, I don't know you personally to say with certainty, but I will venture to guess that you might not be the premiere authority on telling anyone what exactly the "real" BLM is, living in Australia, probably little to zero meaningful contact with anyone close to back or black culture. I could be wrong though, if I am well, my apologies. Also feel free to elaborate if you wish on why you say Beyonce is the worst or biggest hypocrite...
-
Panionios has signed a few big named strikers in their time, especially considering their humble means ($$$), Recoba was a huge deal in my book, even Estoyanoff was a treat to see in Greece.
-
Same, when it comes to this issue, I get the impression that his reason gives way to other drives.
-
If any of you enjoy the Mafia crime genre, this might be for you. Have been binge watching for the last 2-3 days, Italian made, but subtitled in multiple languages.
-
You could say cheap labor, but even then just about every one of our neighbors can beat us in that metric.