Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Pontos

Members
  • Posts

    406
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by Pontos

  1. I would really have liked to see Rotterdam, if I was passing through I would. The last I'll see of Holland is Hoek Van Holland which I think may be one stop before Rotterdam unfortunately.
  2. Also if Dutch Eagle can read this, I'm in Amsterdam and I'm loving it so far
  3. Not signing Malezas at the beginning of last season FOR FREE still burns
  4. ?4million offer incoming from Fiorentina for Kace? It's the kind of figure that'd send him on his way, replacing him would be a nightmare and would put us further back from building a strong side. Also with our transfer history I don't trust us investing that money wisely.
  5. Hahahaha
  6. you and who's uterus?
  7. If these rumours are true, we may be force to sign more players than we would've liked. And at the moment while Arnesen is trying to bring in quality, I think the problem he's facing is selling playing in Greece to players. If you're not offering Champions League, it's a hard task.
  8. Anyone know when the final fixture dates are released?
  9. Yeah I did put Stan in the side, he put in some good performances in England for West Ham and Birmingham
  10. Pelkas has made it known that he will be signing the new contract offered to him. great news. EDIT: Blackhawk has already made this known on the transfers thread
  11. It'd be a mistake-idis not to start him
  12. Cuenca was just released on a free by Deportivo, the club that are after Lucas, don't know how to feel about that. While I'm sure Cuenca would do well in Greece it seems that out of the two Lucas was deemed more valuable by the club. Perhaps Lucas lift his game to another level in Spain?
  13. I've just discovered former Xanthi and Russian National Team goalkeeper Yury Lodigin's mother has Pontic Greek roots, I'd replace Vellidis with him in my original post. Look's like a very strong side!
  14. Latest regarding Finnbogason, deal imminent, expected to be finalised this week (fingers crossed!). I hope we turn our attention to defender's, the number of goals we coped last season was a disgrace, need to see some changes back there
  15. He got minutes at Benfica but I never heard reports he was playing well, just that he was playing. They were the league's best team by a fair bit, to me he seems like a passenger, influences the game very little, he doesn't score goals nor provide assists, and that's okay, but you don't see him laying tackles either, what is his role? All I can see is that you can rely on him to play the percentages and keep the ball. I think he would've been a passive player in a lineup that was already good enough to win the title.
  16. I think Tziolis must be a real professional, and manager's respect that. You don't ever hear a word about him causing faseries, he actually wasn't so bad most of last season. If Lazaros did come back it and with Pelkas looking like he may have won his spot in Tudor's side, we'd have a strong contingent of home grown academy players. Klaus, Kace, Pelkas, Lazaros, Salpi, would be nice to see.
  17. Reading about The Builder himself, the man who vowed to never return to PAOK, Lazaros Christodoulopoulos being linked to us with an exit from Hellas Verona likely. Tough break, he'll struggle to find a job laying bricks with the country's current situation.
  18. That is a tough run, I'll be there for the AEK game
  19. What's happened with Rajkovic, anyone know?
  20. More of the same news regarding Finbogasson. Spanish reports after Sociedad friendly are that Finbogasson to PAOK is close
  21. Fixtures to be announced tonight
  22. With the performances on Pelkas and Charisis, I'm fine with letting Noboa leave, not necessarily replacing him with a player of equal calibre and banking the cash. I'd have these two as part of a midfield 3 with a defensive midfielder behind them. Say Kace is sold and Noboa left, I'd happily shell out the reported 3 million Genoa wanted from Hellas Verona for Tachtsidis to see Pelkas Tachtsidis Charisis. One can dream :D
  23. I think players that transfer to other teams within the same cup competition are only tied for that round they've played in. Example if PAOK sign a player during the group stage who played for another side in the Europa League group stage, then he can't play in the competition unless PAOK progress to the round of 32.
  24. Which players came on in the second half?
×
×
  • Create New...