Are you sure, or do you have some order to increase his value?
According to my sources Ljajic and Mitrovic scored and after that Prijo was subbed in in 85’.
What a no-show today. I know championships are not won in the derbies but lost against the likes of Levadiakos, Apollon Smyrni and AEL like we did, but is it too much asked to get a result, even a draw, against a fellow-contender for a bonuspoint????
You are right, La Mendel, but I have not seen the moderator of "Greek players abroad" around for a while on this forum. I also see a lot of other players without the change in the title.
@all: is there still a mod for this section? If not, shouldn't there be somebody appointed to keep this section updated?
If we win tomorrow we will break the (now joined) record of 7 consecutive wins from the start of the season in Toumba (cup, league and Europe) of the 2013/2014-season with Donis as our trainer/coach.