Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,282
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Klaous announced his retirement about 45 minutes ago, sad times. -edit- looks like he'll end his career playing against our B team tomorrow, actually. God, that's poetic
  2. Team wins 0-1, and are champions. Olympiakos coach is arguing with the ref, probably because it's simply in their DNA to expect deference from the officials.
  3. I have honestly seen worse camerawork in actual professional games; this is great
  4. Correct, we'll have to get through six games before we can enter the league stage. So really not that different from before, apart from the fact that our potential opponents are a bit less scary.
  5. I'm not going to start copying and pasting what I see on wiki, but it looks like we are very likely to have a remarkably straightforward path to at least the play offs. I can't tell you how happy it makes me that Benfica is going through the League Path, and no Ajax in sight. We learn our opponents on 19 June. It would be just like us to get knocked out in that first tie, of course.
  6. Best vid yet
  7. We very specifically need a left winger, and that's even if we replace Konstantelias with someone like Pelkas, who is great on the wing. I'll eventually have a big speech about this in the transfers thread, but I think our CB depth is going to be pretty bad pretty soon: Ekong - might be sold Koulierakis - might be sold Kedziora - free agent Michailidis - out of his depth and clearly not as good as he was pre-injury (though who knows if that's mental/grief-related) Nasberg - not fit to be in our lineup, hopefully will be released this summer And that's it. There's a chance we go into qualifiers with only two of these guys still on the roster. That should worry us all. Hopefully Morichelli or Panagiotou will be able to make the move up. Or one of those other guys we have in the B team.
  8. Completely unplayable, even
  9. This is going to be an interesting summer for sure. Time to spend some money, Ivan...
  10. Here's a vid from the tower, by our friends at PAOK Today. Because Greece is a third world country, it was filmed using a potato.
  11. Unexpected my ass, I honestly thought we'd win it from the beginning ? This is going to be one to savor for a while. It really should not have gone down to the last game; we made this harder on ourselves than we should have. I really hope Lucescu doesn't suddenly get an unbelievable offer that makes him leave again. The team can definitely plug the holes that exist, replace some expiring contracts, and be even better next year. Also - what a job by Lucescu. He dragged them kicking and screaming to one of the most impressive seasons the club has ever had, with a team that was weirdly flawed from the beginning.
  12. Guess the party will continue at the white tower
  13. 23k watching the livestream. Probably another, what, 30k in the stadium? Wonder what the final numbers will be like
  14. I think Meite is pretty good! He solves almost all of the issues we had with players like Esiti - Meite can legitimately control the ball and attack. It's just the speed that he lacks. Which is kind of inevitable when you're a huge dude...
  15. I was talking about this with our podcaster friend - in some ways it is more impressive. We played so many more games, with what I think is a worse team...in a superleague that is the most competitive it's probably ever been. If it's not the best, it's a close second..
  16. They just showed what I think is the team bus, and it is, uh, not able to make much progress hahaha
  17. Btw I was looking at the big events as witnessed on the PAOK Today stream. He's surrounded by cops and security, of course. Somehow Aris fans are a few rows behind him. After our second goal, the big burly cop that was behind Antonis gave a tiny fist bump and an Aris fan tried to fight him. And somehow the cop F***in APOLOGIZED. Greece truly is a zoo.
  18. Here's a stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwA8UDVZWI
  19. I could not possibly tell you!
  20. I need to take a walk because I'm falling apart right now. Should not have had all that coffee. WHY DOES MY HEART BEAT TO THE RHYTHM OF A PAOK CHANT?? IS THIS NATURAL??
  21. Astoundingly bad performance by us, my heart literally is in pain, I can't tell if I need to go see a doctor. God I am so friggin happy WHERE ARE THE LIVESTREAMS? WHAT IS THE PLAN?!?!
  22. I want 3 more just to be safe
  23. Absolutely wild how predictable the first half was. I wonder if someone came in and stole the balls that were at the feet of the ball boys, which caused those poor young men to not be able to find them when we had a throw-in? Aris should investigate this!
  24. Here's the lineup, kickoff in 28 minutes AHHHHH
  25. Do we know who has been doing our scouting since Boto left? I guess Boto identified Brandon Thomas and Kotarski, and pushed for Koulierakis and Konstantelias... but Despodov must be whoever secretly is in charge now?
×
×
  • Create New...