Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    350

Everything posted by pash

  1. Also, I think Korovesis is good enough. Once we lose Mak, he'll be an option on the left side. I'm more worried about cards getting piled onto Pelkas and Charisis; both are magnets for them.
  2. Perhaps we'll see an U20 player make an appearance. Did Pozoglou die? Mak not being available for the final game is a blow, but we should use him while we have him. There's no way Ivic keeps Tziolis benched. I'm guessing we'll see something like the below. --Tziolis--Cimirot-- --Rodrigues--Charisis--Mak-- --Klaus--
  3. Hopefully their losing of a player due to a red will outweigh our losing...four players. Do we have any idea how long Jairo will be out?
  4. Deeeetaaaillllssss please
  5. Korovesis warming up as well, according to the commentator
  6. Berbatov getting ready to come on
  7. Corner after corner conceded. By this point, they must be ahead of us on shots taken as well.
  8. We need to make some subs. Pelkas needs to sit out a game or two.
  9. HUGE chance by Panionios, lost. Thank you to Malezas for saving that
  10. A series of close ones, they're getting a kick right out of the penalty box. Dangerous. -edit- Charisis gets a yellow out of this.
  11. I, for one, am glad it was neither my computer nor the site.
  12. Great speed by Pelkas, should have passed at the end though
  13. Holy s%$#! our streamer just gave us a voiceover. I feel so connected now.
  14. I'd like to see Berbatov get in there. Take out Pelkas and give us a 4-4-2, before removing Klaus for Mistakidis. We need to capitalize on Panionios' issues.
  15. Our lack of interest in getting forward is going to bite us on the ass. We need to be extending our lead, not maintaining it.
  16. Mmm yeah, check out those Berba-legs
  17. Man, when Rodrigues and Mak are both willing to run at the same time, it's a fun sight.
  18. They heard you being a meanie and wanted to get back at you.
  19. %(*@$&*# the goddamn stream shat the bed of me just before the goal, and came back just after the replays. *&(($*&@#*$@(*$*@($
  20. Better stream here: http://aklautoi.blogspot.se/p/live-stream-4.html
×
×
  • Create New...