J1078
Members-
Posts
2,840 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
187
Everything posted by J1078
-
Croatia announces 27 man roster for playoff with Greece. Line up looks pretty fierce... Below is Croatia full roster: Goalkeepers: Subasic (Monaco), Kalinic (Gent), Livakovic (D. Zagreb) Defenders: Vinda (D. Kyiv), Strinic (Sampdoria), Lovren (Liverpool), Vrsaljko (A. Madrid), Pivaric (D. Kyiv), Mitrovic (Besiktas), Leovac (PAOK), Dizic (Hajduk) Midfielders: Modric (Real Madrid), Rakitic (Barcelona), Badelj (Fiorentina), Rog (Napili), Pasalic (Spartak Moskva), Bradaric (Rijeka), Vlasic (Everton) Forwards: Mandzukic (Juventus), Perisic (Inter Milan), Kalinic (Milan), Kramaric (Hoffenheim), Rebic (E. Frankfurt) Other Players: Brozovic (Inter Milan), Pjaca (Juventus), Cop (Standard Liege), Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen), Milic (Oostende)
-
lol I saw that and said the same thing.....
-
Guys lets be honest just because Samaris is training with great players but still riding the bench does not make it the same thing as playing a game and being in a game. Train and practice all you want but playing an actually game is night and day. I understand we are very limited in that position but do we really want to take a chance with a player that hasn't been playing in such a huge game? I'm not saying he shouldn't be part of the team but I don't think we can play him in this big game right now..
-
Seriously WTF is he going to be able to do just the fact that he said that makes him look like a bitter idiot..
-
Read what this piece bitter piece of s%$#! Bosnia Coach wrote about the Greek team and how he will do everything he can for Croatia to beat the Greeks. Read below.. http://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/bosnias-bazdarevic-i-want-to-help-croatia-eliminate-the-greeks
-
Looks like karelis is back. Played his first game Monday but was very rusty.. https://www.agonasport.com/agonasport-allnews/nikos-karelis-returns-after-10-month-injury
-
The majority of the Croatian fans and media are very happy they got Greece as they say they shouldn't have a problem scoring a minimum of 2 goals at home and 1 on the road which will force Greece to open up and then fall apart.. I'm glad they want to play us and I'm happy they are so confident....