Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,829
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    186

Everything posted by J1078

  1. All I wanted was for Sunday's game to be meaningful ffs but Instead we concede In one game almost the same amount of goals we conceded the entire campaign..
  2. So we need one to two more goals and the Skibbe brings in baka. Skibbe needs to go..
  3. Wtf is Skibbe doing?? I can't believe how much of an idiot he is not to bring on a striker..
  4. We will be the only team to make the 2nd game NOT COUNT we deserve the fact that everyone has been calling us the worst of the teams In the playoffs..
  5. If Skibbe doesn't come out and play all out attack and put in Pelkas and Lazaros then He's even stupider than I originally that.. I would rather lose 7-1 and go all out attack right now ffs..
  6. LEt me guess Skibbe is gojng to wait until the 80th minute to bring I. A scorer and change things up..
  7. Lol 3 goals aginst is in us in under 30mn great defensive system Skibbe.. lol even the commentators are saying why hasn't Skibbe switched his system..
  8. Is our manager at least going to open it up now?! Wtf is the point of sitting back you idiot..
  9. We are done 2-0 what a embarrassment.. let's go home.. blow out coming.. 2 goals in under 15mn ...Sunday's game won't mean s%$#!.. waited a month for this and it's over in 15mn.. omg
  10. Karnezis is an idiot.. what the f... is he thinking.. this game looks to get out of hand quickly..
  11. 2 corners 2 free kicks and a scramble in front I'm 6 min. We are going to concede if we keep doing this
  12. Yes if they receive another yellow they miss Sunday's game..
  13. I'm watching it on sports net now.. cost me $30 but I know most places on Danforth like frappes, 521, are all showing it..
  14. I cant believe how nervous I am...... lets do whatever we have to do to give ourselves the best chance on Sunday with home field advantage. lets not let this game get out of hand... We need to find a way to get an away goal as that would be huge but at the same time lets not fall apart and give Croatia a couple either..
  15. Let's not worry about Sunday as we have a a HUGE task at hand tomorrow..
  16. ^I get what you are saying and it does make sense but honestly I think we need to look at the Belgium game we played when we defended to the death and then Mitro scored early in the second half. I completely agree that if we attacked at the beginning we definitely would take them by surprise and maybe that's our chance to get an early away goal and then we can park the bus...
  17. I don't know how vulnerable Croatias defence is as they have only allowed 4 goals against the entire qualifications. On the other hand I'm nervous as F***....I don't think I can handle another tournament going by with out us in it.... I know we have to sit back and defend but I'm worried we will concede witch may lead to us opening up to get an equalizer and then they hit us again. I still think Laz and maybe even Pelkas should start so when we do counter we have guys capable of making something happen.
  18. I understand what you are saying but how about the fact they they let almost a month pass and only until Manolas was cleared to play and chosen on the squad was the suspension then brought down 6 days before? Also a suspension like this has never been given out before. Do you honestly think If Ronaldo did the same thing that Fifa would suspend him from a playoff game? Not a chance in hell does this happen to another top end player on a big team.. This is absolutely bullshit... The fact that Fifa didn't even reach out to the Epo to let them know they will review what happened within a few days after Monalos received the yellow stinks even more.
  19. Listen to what Skibbe and Socratis says about the fifa suspension of Manolas..
×
×
  • Create New...