Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    185

Everything posted by J1078

  1. @Ellada2004 if we don’t get a fovorable draw like you listed it’s going to be another tough tournement to watch without the Ethniki... F*** who would have thought we would sink this low once Kara and company retired and Santos left..
  2. If the EURO 2020 qualifying draw took place today, the following reams would make up pots 1-6. Pot 1: Switzerland, Portugal, England, France, Belgium, Spain, Netherlands, Italy, Croatia, Poland Pot 2: Germany, Iceland, Bosnia, Ukraine, Russia, Denmark, Austria, Wales, Sweden, Czech Republic Pot 3: Slovakia, Turkey, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Serbia, Israel, Norway, Finland, Bulgaria, Scotland Pot 4: Hungary, Romania, Greece, Albania, Cyprus, Montenegro, Estonia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Belarus Pot 5: Georgia, FYROM, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Gibraltar, Faroe Islands Pot 6: Latvia, Liechtenstein, Andorra, Malta, San Marino Can you imagine we get, France, Germany, Serbia w are F***ed... Best outcome would be Poland, Czech Republic, Northern Ireland
  3. I agree the players are to blame but when you put a bunch of new guys together all at once they will just try and do thigs themselves and don't know how to play with each other. Also the coach should have been better prepared and watched video of what happened last time we played Estonia in Athens with an experimental line up in Athens were Estonia draw us because of Skibes line up which almost cost us a playoff against Croatia.. I will give the coach a pass for now but it's not a good start and a loss like this sucks the blood and confidence out of a team... Not a good look... Read Socratis Article on sport 24. This is exactly what I was talking about in building confidence. He said " Maybe we can't do any better, I'm really starting to believe that." "I don't like coming to play in Greece for the NT when we keep losing to teams that are so beneath us" "The coaches are not the problem" This is not a good sign when your leaders lose all faith and confidence and don't believe in the team anymore.. I see this turning into a disaster now going forward... I also believe any excitement and new air the players had for the new coach is out the window now as realty just set back in and the main players and leaders don't believe themselves anymore...
  4. What’s concerning is the coaches remarks after the game.. he said “I like what I saw from the players today and we were unlucky” he also said “we are not a great team yet but we aren’t that bad” ?‍♂️
  5. So what now The coach is going to wait unitl a few days before our next game which is the Euro group stage match in March before he sees or works with the team again and that’s suppose to change things?? If I can make prediction it will be Donis will be Iinjured pelkas and Mantalos will be on the wing, Fortounis and Kourbelis and Zeca will be at the mid and Toro,Manolas,Socratis at the back and Mitro up front.... The subs will be Mantalos for Bakasetas and Mitro for Kolouris.. and Bakakis for Toro.. Real encouraging FFS...
  6. Greece can’t beat Estonia and we are really now talking about who we get in the draw??? Doesn’t even matter anymore? The Qualifying dream is over and we need to focus on 2022 now and built towards the following tournament.. Maybe by then we will drop to pot D after the next Nations league tourney and maybe get lucky that way.. It’s going to be a long dark road ahead and after this Euro Angelo will get fired as he only signed for 1 year and a new coach will be named yet again...
  7. Can you guys imagine the beat down we are going to get in the Euro qualifiers... This is what happens when you field a bunch of players that are not use to playing together and are forced to play positions they've never played before..
  8. Honestly teams should want to draw us in the group stage... We have become an absolute disgrace and its about time to give this team and its incompetence the finger.. No wonder people don't waste their time and money to go and watch this pathetic display.. I see no hope in this team going forward.. I actually felt positive with the new coach but after seeing he didn't play 2 striker against Finland when we needed a goal and now this pathetic line up I feel like just saying F*** it and stop watching or caring for this team anymore..
  9. Leave it to Greece to give Estonia there first win.. We are an absolute disgrace...
  10. This is an epic fail by the coach today with this line up... But it’s all the same s%$#!.. Skibbe lost to Luxembourg, Raneri lost to Faroe and now Angelo loses to Estonia..
  11. We are going to finish 3rd In a group of Finland , Hungary and Estonia.. we suck...
  12. We are the easiest team to defend against what a joke...
  13. Maybe so but they are still playing their top line....
  14. I Think we also need to sit back and realize that its not the coaches anymore rather our players are pure garbage..
  15. This is truly pathetic... I don't care who is missing from the squad to be losing to Estonia at home is a disgrace... It truly seems like coaching is not the problem rather these s%$#! players we have on the field... Skibbe must be loving this right now...
  16. For F*** sakes boys Hungary is beating Finland 2-0 if we scored 1 more goal we would have topped this group.. unreal..
  17. I just don’t know what a favourable draw would be??? I’m looking at the groups and I don’t see which 3 teams we could draw that would be favourable and give us a chance.. I think you’re right it’s more likely looking like 2022 ffs..
  18. Koulouris out of this game now.. Hes been called by the under 21 so he will not participate today..
  19. We won’t make it past group stage as we will have 3 very difficult teams... we will be the whipping boys of the group.. So truly sad...
  20. Boys we are in pot 4 for the draw let that juts sink in for a second.. Look who’s is in pot 4 with us, San Marino, Gibraltar, Malta, Faroe Islands, Kosovo, Azebijian... OMG we are so F***ed... How can we possibly be so bad my god... Just imagine by looking at all 3 pots how bad of a draw we can get.... The problem is even if we play our asses of the goal differential will never be in favour of the Greek team because they never score enough goals.. I’m truly dreading the December 2nd draw becasue there’s a real possibility our chances will be over before the tournament even starts...?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
  21. basically, but it also means Greece could draw 2 very difficult teams and a 3rd team that would give us a hard time like a Serbia , Romania, Republic of Ireland, Turkey and so on instead of 2 difficult teams and a Minnow like Moldova, San Marino and so on...
×
×
  • Create New...