Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    185

Everything posted by J1078

  1. we are the absolute worst team, not only will we not qualify for the World Cup I don't see us qualifying again. What an embarrassment
  2. we are the absolute worst team, not only will we not qualify for the World Cup I don't see us qualifying again. What an embarrassment
  3. How does every team look so much better then us.
  4. I agree with Reaper, I don't think any of the Greek players are excited or even looking forward to playing any more games in this campaign. I think even if it's something minor that the players have they will use that as an excuse not to play. The passion and the excitement for putting on that Jersey and playing is evaporating quickly. You will see it again in the NI campaign watch the players body language it will show a lot. We need a coach quick to restore this team and start building trust in his team and players. We all talk s%$#! about our players including myself, but why is that they are performing so much better with there club teams and not performing at all with the NT. example Mitro scoring again Fortounis looks good just to name a few. The reason is because the atmosphere with the NT sucks. Any other campaign this game would be no big deal to us and the worst result for us maybe would have been a disappointing tie but now we look like minnows and NI look like Giants. Bottom line I'm not excepting to see an improved team against NI especially with the culture and attitude on this team right now and Tsanas leading the way. NEW COACH + NEW ATTITUDE -EPO = SUCCESS
  5. I'm still so pissed about not getting Shuster and the Epo making it mandatory for the Tsanos to be part of this team I kind of hope we get pumped against NI just to prove a point. Maybe then the Epo will open there eyes and get rid of this garbage coach from having anything to do with the NT and finally let a new coach pic his staff and let them have full control.
  6. These people must be the dumbest morons on the face of the earth. Good for Shuster for not taking the job. What the F*** has that idiot Tsanas done to deserve a spot as an assistant coach on the national team? He's a s%$#! coach in my opinion. Whats the point of wasting money to hire a coach that will not be allowed to coach why not just give the job to Tsanas and have a radio glued to his ass at all times so he can be given instruction on what to and not to do. This is a joke I'm so close to being done with this team.
  7. I think they new manager should come in the day after the Euro ends for us. I think just to start fresh with no ties to this disaster would be ideal. Just use Tanas for now and hopefully we start the day after our Hungary game by announcing our new head coach. Oh ya and regardless what his results are we need to stick with one guy enough with changing coaches every couple months.
  8. If we had proven players then I would agree 100% we would need to play them. At the moment since we are elimanted from the Euros now is the time to give guys a shot and see what they can do until we find something we are comfortable with. JVC what else choice do we have right now? We still have to field a line up. We can't fold the NT and not play any games. Why not take this opportunity and try out some guys that are doing good for there club teams. We need to keep the obvious- Kpaps,Socrat,toro,mono,holebas,Kone,karnezis, in my mind this is our core that must lead the team and start every game. Now I have left a few out which may fit with these guys but for the most part these boys need to be our core we build around. As far as the other positions this is were we need to give some guys a try until we figure out what the best line to field going into the World Cup. Guys we still have some good pieces we are NOT as s%$#! as we showed this campaign IMO. That's why I'm rely hoping first a new coach builds a structure and only then he can pick guys that he thinks will fit his structure and vision. In this qualifier there was a lot of confusion on the pitch and guys didn't know there role. Look at the Netherlands they have great pieces yet they look like s%$#!. Let's start with the coach and a system first and then let's truly judge the players when there is a system in place and they know what there role is. Right now it's very hard to judge anyone because nobody knows there role everyone is trying to do everything themselves. I agree the players need to take responsibility but if there is no structure and no system then any team is beatable.
  9. I think I would go with more of a lose cannon coach and the reason is because a coach like that who is hard headed will want to do things his way and he won't listen to Tanas is messages from the Epo.
  10. ^i agree with most of the things you are saying, especially the part where the national team needs to be for established players that are doing something right with there club team. But let's analyze something for a second, take a look at our group even though we had s%$#! players playing are you telling me our s%$#! players are not better then the Faroe island players? Or Hungary or Finland or even NI? Of course they are which leaves me to believe that there was something else in the middle of this s%$#! campaign. Now don't get me wrong yes we have taken huge steps back and right now it looks like we will never win another game and we have a lot of work to do. But don't you guys agree at all that something else played a huge roll in our disasterous campaign? Our line up had unproven and many s%$#! players enter but even so we still should have been better then the teams we faced. we still have good players, in fact we still have better players then any other team in our euro group. So I believe the problem is deeper then JUST the players that caused this horrible campaign.
  11. I would take him
  12. ^ maybe that's what they need a "Maniac" how well did they perform with the soft spoken Makaranain or the lifeless Ranieri? Don't you think our players would take advantage of a soft spoken players coach? I do. Putting some fear in the players is not always a bad thing. Do you guys think if we had a firm no nonsense coach there would of been a scrap at the World Cup with our players? Don't you think we need someone that's going to push these guys to the max? After this dreadful campaign and dreadful drop in the Fifa rankings these guys deserve a strict coach. At the end of the day say what you want about the coaches but forget about the two previous coaches and some of there F***ed up decisions, the coaches were not at fault for the 2 losses to the FI it was the players fault, it shouldn't have mattered which players were selected in those games, those losses are solely on the players not the coach. The older crop of players and veterans we had responded well to a players type coach but these Prima Donna Mykonos partying boys need a strict baby sitter that is going to be tough on them.
  13. Did they officially hire someone?
  14. Guys they need a no bullshit hard nose coach that's not going to take bull s%$#! from the players or the EPO, a guy thats going to preach dicipline, respect, and team work. no prima donna sensitive bitches on this team. we need a coach that would kick the s%$#! out of his players if they pulled a stunt like they did at the world cup where 2 of our players fought. i dont want a nice soft spoken players coach because our c*** players will take advantage of him. even when the Santos era was coming to a close santos himself said the players were selfish. we need a real coach that does things his way and only his way. im very interested to see who the EPO decides to bring in since they promised they would have a coach by october.
  15. Take a look at this apparently a new coach by October with Tsanas by his side.
  16. ^ I wish I could be as optimistic as you but I'm sorry I don't see better days ahead at all.
  17. I'm done with excuses our players are s%$#! bottom line. -I now see it was not Ranieri or Makaranian's fault. -Not the Epo's fault -we are the worst team in this entire qualifying Campaign next to Gilbraltar and even they would have scored more goals if they were in Our group. -You can clearly see Otto and Santos were the best and most successful coaches this NT has ever had -Our players are pathetic they have no upside we are searching at the bottom of the barrel for an attacker with we don't have. -Maybe this why Santos and company didn't play to many of our young guys because they are all s%$#!. -We have missed the Euros in the easiest possible group and to make things worse we have scored 2 goals and non at home. We are going to finish in last place behind the FI.... Omg wake me the F*** up. There is no way we are going to qualify for the World Cup we are going to get our asses handed to us in that group. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for us right now, We have no players ready to break out and secure a position as a solid attacker on this team. For me the most skillful player when he has the ball is Fetfa at least this guy can control the ball and beat defenders. Mitro should never play again for this team he is slow and s%$#!. Samaras would be delight to have back right now. Bottom line we've gone from being a top rated team (Fifa rankings) to a bottom feeder in the span of a year, we are literally in quick sand and there's no way out for us.
  18. I honestly don't see us winning I see a tie at best. I hope I'm wrong.
  19. Sports net is actually showing this game on TV in Toronto.
  20. Unfortunately as of right now this campaign is over for us, the only way I will start to have some hope and get excited is by some miraculous turn of events where we win against Finland and Romania and Hungary lose there next two matches only then will I say we might pull this off but for now even if we beat Finland and Hungary lose there is still almost no chance of qualification. The only thing I'm looking for today is for us to start playing some good soccer and start winning and building confidence again.
  21. I had a DREAM last night that Hungary got one win out of there next 3 matches and we ran the table which set up the final match for us only 3 points behind Hungary. And of course in that last game we beat them to advance to the playoffs. Can you guys imagine that actually happened.
×
×
  • Create New...