-
Posts
2,441 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
15
Everything posted by Akritis_1944
-
I'm going against most of the sentiments here but my personal opinion is that Nigel Farage is a borderline racist. There's enough proof out there that he is. He's also lowlife who doesn't care about Greece or the people of Greece. He might criticise the EU but it's to serve his ideology. So Britain is out of the EU, what now manga? Apparently it's not his problem.
-
Road To Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup
Akritis_1944 replied to Greekaroos's topic in Greek National Teams
Fortounis has taken his game to another level this past season. He's almost without peer amongst Greece based Greek players. Then again Mantalos looked very good against Australia but I'd like to see him against better standard players before saying his the real deal. -
Surely scouts don't judge a player based on a solitary tournament but over the course of a season (or 2). Mak and Kace have their suitors and they'll attract what they're worth.
-
Copa America Centenario - USA 2016
Akritis_1944 replied to Dutch Eagle's topic in Other Soccer Topics and Issues
He was overemotional and in a moment of weakness said too much. I highly doubt he's retiring from the NT any time soon. He'll be leading Argentina in to yhe next World Cup. -
Pash, is that a riddle? ????
-
Very cool. I bet this year the twins would be just as tall as Salpi!
-
Hey Dutch Eagle, are your boys twins? Nice pictures with Salpi and Kace.
-
If Texas were to secede they should rejoin Mexico as Tejas it's original name.
-
Asteras Tripolis transfers (in and out)
Akritis_1944 replied to Dutch Eagle's topic in Asteras Tripolis FC
Bwahahahsga yeah one day. -
Asteras Tripolis transfers (in and out)
Akritis_1944 replied to Dutch Eagle's topic in Asteras Tripolis FC
Yes it looks like that will be good signings. I hope Bertoglio can come back as well. -
Not Scotland though. They'll be voting Independence very soon.
-
Copa America Centenario - USA 2016
Akritis_1944 replied to Dutch Eagle's topic in Other Soccer Topics and Issues
The 2 best teams in the tournament in the final. It's going to be a great match. -
:lol:
-
I saw a replay on youporn. This was a real tsonta.
-
I like his facial hair. He looks debonair.
-
True. Also has the PAS squad even been finalized? They sold Manias so they need reinforcements. PAS would technically be better than both but as you say those teams are in the middle of their seasons. We need all Greek teams to progress as far as they can for the co-efficient points.
-
Like some said, Samaris was atrocious during the qualifiers. I pointed that out a number of times. He was getting solid reviews while playing for Benfica but was non-existant for the Ethniki. However having watched him in person against Australia he was very good. i thought he was the best player in the field. Even in Sydney on that poor pitch where Australia dominated possession. In the second match he was equally if not even better. I hope he has turned a new leaf. The team needs him.
-
Road To Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup
Akritis_1944 replied to Greekaroos's topic in Greek National Teams
Yes possibly. I was just trying to use an example where it might be considered plausible that the economic reason was the cause for the train wreck of Euro qualifying. -
Living up to your name, Pash.
-
Lol. I'm all good ausgreek. Whatever system/players work. I'm confident (just slightly) that the players have realized that what they did during the qualifiers was beyond absurd.
-
Road To Russia 2018 FIFA World Cup
Akritis_1944 replied to Greekaroos's topic in Greek National Teams
If the Greek NT was filled with players from Niki Volos, OFI, Ergotelis, Kavala and the other clubs under financial stress then logically they may well not to be motivated to play for the national team as they aren't getting paid! However this is NOT now not never been the case. Did the Venezuela players fail to progress past the Quarters in the Copa America because their country is facing hyper inflation where a carton of eggs costs $200??? No! The majority of the Greece team were not based in Greece. This is not a factor. It's not even close to being plausible. -
Panagiotis Tachtsidis ‒ Karmiotissa Polemidion
Akritis_1944 replied to js1000's topic in Greek Players Abroad
Aek66, what's your concern with my post? The fact that he was born in Nafplio which is geographically close to Tripoli or my logical opinion that he wouldn't consider Asteras even if they were interested in him. I think you misunderstood my post. -
He's the captain of Steaua, so that's a positive. He's a Cape Verde international so he obviously knows Garry Rodriguez.
-
Yeah he turns 41 in 2 weeks. I had to look his age up as I was going to say that he's younger than you, but turns out he's also younger than me too!