Phantis Forums

Other Greeks 2

DUDE

Lazarus why did you close the the post? Pitying someone's ignorance is not an insult. That means exactly the same as "you don't know what you are talking about". If anything it was Montechristo who was effectively calling Cypriots "pimps" and low lifes. So why persecute me?

Let's face it, we both know the reason you closed the topic and reported me is because you agree with Montechristo's racist anti-Cypriot rhetoric. You proved that on the Politics boards. If you don't stop targetting me and supporting the insults of Cypriots, I'll be the one reporting you.

Ethnikisti,

That post was closed because what was being said had nothing to do with sports. Besides that, there were personal insults exchanged which are not tolerated at Phantis.

For non-sports talk, we have the Political forum where your opinions can be expressed, in civil terms. Just because someone disagrees with you, does not mean your comments are not welcomed. I for one enjoyed our discussion on the Annan plan etc.

Btw, there is NO ONE here you can report...Lazarus to! :nono:

He pays the bills, runs the forums, makes the rules. B)

Ethnikisti,

That post was closed because what was being said had nothing to do with sports. Besides that, there were personal insults exchanged which are not tolerated at Phantis.

For  non-sports talk, we have the Political forum where your opinions can be expressed, in civil terms.  Just because someone disagrees with you, does not mean your comments are not welcomed. I for one enjoyed our discussion on the Annan plan etc.

Btw, there is NO ONE here you can report...Lazarus to!  :nono:

He pays the bills, runs the forums, makes the rules.  B)

So why was I placed on moderation then? I didn't insult anyone. Saying someone is ignorant because they call Cypriot's pimps and criminals is hardly an insult! So obviously the only conclusion I can draw is that there is a certain bias going on. What bias could that be? Well, Montechristo is anti-Cypriot, and from a couple of Lazarus' posts on politics I'd have to say that that is the bias. It has nothing to do with 'differing opinion' as you put it.

If the argument was the other way around and someone had said that all Greeks from mainland Greece meddle in prostitution and scams, and someone else had called them ignorant, would they have been placed on moderation?

Ethnikisti,

This was the third time you got involved in an offensive non-sports related talk:

1. You posted confrontational material in the Trabzonspor forum and were warned by the moderator "not to increase tension"

2. You posted in the Euro 2008 thread and forced an administrator to close the thread.

3. You called montechristo a "M$%

Ethnikisti,

This was the third time you got involved in an offensive non-sports related talk:

1. You posted confrontational material in the Trabzonspor forum and were warned by the moderator "not to increase tension"

2. You posted in the Euro 2008 thread and forced an administrator to close the thread.

3. You called montechristo a "M$%

at least Ethnikistis and are having a conversation .... hmm well kinda he did get a bit pissed off with me... and u clover come in with a stupid comment like that... listen guys i know we are the same s%$#! but different smell but what i said about other peoples opinion about us is true the cypriots have given us greeks a bad name.. well we have a love hate relationship but thats it ok so lets leave it as that.. look on a footballing note a greek would have never done what kostantinou did with his comments about panathinaikos after going to the gays

Archived