Phantis Forums

SuperLig 2009-10 Season

Digi-Turk Digital Channel agrred with Turkish Football Federation for broadcasting rights of Turkcell Super League for 4 years to 321M$/per year...

With this cost Turkcell Super League is 5th most expensive League to broadcasting in the Wrold. It was 6th last year after Bundesliga but this year it past Bundesliga. That's amazing money :blink: Who told Turks doesn't have money, they always have money for this kind of things...

Also National Channel will pay 40M$ for ''BankAsia 1st league''

Turk Telecom will pay 13,5M$ for mobil rights (for broadcasting the summuries of matches on mobile phones via 3G connection)

When we consider the sponsors what kind of market is this?

As a football spectator i beleive these amounts unbelevible in a country like Turkey...

• 2 months later...

El clasicco of Turkey in this Sunday,

Galatasaray and Fenerbahce will play in Ali Sami Yen. Both teams need points to catch Bursaspor. It is the one of the low tensioned Derby after many years I hope classic result will not be and this time Galatasaray will manage to win!!!

Bursaspor going so cute,

Already Bursa leading the league with 5 points differance from 2nd Galatasaray. If derby finishes with a draw the differance will be 7 points and only 7 mathes will be waiting them...(they are loosing to Istanbul B.B 1-0 at the current match)

Lemerre assumes Ankaragucu reins

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/ass...sid=938569.html

With flash transfers such as Geremi, Rothen, Sapara and Darius Vassel Ankaragucu wants to play to up in Turcell Super league next year with a celebration of their 100. year as football club. On the other hand they could be failed to 1st league this season which could be redicilious anyway last years 2nd Sivasspor will be failed to 1st league (big posibility) this is even redicilious.

Trabzonspor is recovering with Senol Gunes,

Black Sea Team started to play positive football after Senol Gunes returned to Trabzon. They won to Galatasaray 1-0 with a good game. They don't have hope first 2 so Champhions League but for UEFA they still have hope.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/ass...sid=927602.html

Besiktas Routine as always,

Hope they will not be Champhion like last year. With a routine football it seen difficult but last year they made an attack at last weeks and managed it. Then we saw result at the Champ. League...

• 1 month later...

THE CHAMPION OF THE TURKCELL SUPER LEAGUE IS;

BURSASPOR

Fenerbahce 1:1 Trabzonspor

At the last match Trabzonspor took revenge of 1996 (Fenerbahce stole the champhionship by winning Trabzon at the last match in 1996)

Fenerbahce already declareted he Championship, they made celebrations in Caddebostan too :LOL:

At the end of the match 60.000 Supporter were crying. They made a wrong announcement at the end of the match so some supporers thought they were Champ. then angry holigans attacked to the shops, banks they throw stones in Kadikoy at the end ofthe match... See the last minutes of the mtch end see how panic they were and what kind of positions they couldn't score. I was watching it at the airport in a cafe even Tourists were aganist to Fener and when the match finished and Bursaspor Champion all cafe was celebrating, %80 of Turkey celebrated it :LOL:

Bursaspor 2:1 Besiktas

Bursaspor deserved it and this is a revulation after 26 years Turkey met another Champion Anatolian team. Now Turkish football has 5 Champion Team...

Congraculations to ''Green Crocodiles'' and good luck in Champions League...

Bursa doesn't have too much experience in Europe just i remember they played Final in Intertoto Cup in 1994 and European Cup Winners 5th in 1973.

YES BURSA!!!

Congratulations, BURSASPOR SAMPIYON!

I watched the Fener video.......WOW that is so tense, so much pressure, agony tears...I almost feel sorry for them. But I dont because hate Fenerbahce! :tup:

I'm still trying to understand why they celebrated??? Did the announcer say that BJK tied the game with Bursa??? What exactly was said, because I know at one point in the last minutes, fans started cheering suddenly...did he make it on purpose?

and even the fans charge the field and celebrated, the players too... how did nobody find out??? I mean everybody has a cell phone...

YES BURSA!!!

Congratulations, BURSASPOR SAMPIYON!

I watched the Fener video.......WOW that is so tense, so much pressure, agony tears...I almost feel sorry for them. But I dont because hate Fenerbahce!  :tup:

I'm still trying to understand why they celebrated??? Did the announcer say that BJK tied the game with Bursa??? What exactly was said, because I know at one point in the last minutes, fans started cheering suddenly...did he make it on purpose?

and even the fans charge the field and celebrated, the players too... how did nobody find out??? I mean everybody has a cell phone...

The announcer told Besiktas scored 2nd goal. And at the digital channel they didn't tell anything about the score for Bursa-Besiktas (maybe to make the situation more exciting). All these things happened in 2 minutes. In this tension i don't think i could talk on the phone if i was Fenerbahce fun. And this announcer was official announcer more then 10 years, people beleived him. Also footballers don't have chance to talk on mobile:)

At the end of the match Fenerbahce funs burned the stadium, crashed the streets, more then 72 people injured. A Fenerbahce fun died when he was watching match because of heart attack. bla bla bla. But it is sure %80 of Turkey got very happy that Fenerbahce lost the champhionship.

Meanwhile the announcer is kept to the police station and blamed to provacate the people...According to the newspapers major ''Aziz Yildirim'' beated him at the end of the match :LOL:

http://www.dha.com.tr/n.php?n=crocodiles-b...ahce-2010-05-17

Archived