Phantis Forums

JumpTV Greece-Malta Free for previous subscribers.

I just got an email from JumpTV. They offer there sincerest apologies for the Greece-Turkey Game last Sat. So for those who signed up to watch that game Greece-Turkey game can now watch any of the matches today including the Malta-Greece game for free.

The friend of mine who subscribed to Jumptv last Saturday also got the same offer

and we watched the Malta-Greece game, as well as the last 30' of the Turkey-Norway

game, without any video problems. The Malta-Greece game audio was not working,

but that was really minor.

I think jumptv tries to be professionals.

On the other hand, the same friend who paid to scoundrels (greeknet) last Thursday

has not yet received the pin/password.

No info yet on greekiptv.

The friend of mine who subscribed to Jumptv last Saturday also got the same offer

and we watched the Malta-Greece game, as well as the last 30' of the Turkey-Norway

On the other hand, the same friend who paid to scoundrels (greeknet) last Thursday

i recently bought greek tv for the 5th month and they forgot to email me the pin code. so i sent them an email with my reciept and then i realized that if you go to their website and click lost pin and enter your user name and password, they give you it right there. So tell your friend too look for it unless they really did screw him over.

I also received the same email from JumpTV. Actually, they provided me a free all access day pass when I only bought the Greece-Turkey game on demand previously. The reception this time for all the games I tried was very good.

Asteri, you mentioned that there was no audio for you. Do you mean no commentary, because there wasn't any for Malta-Greece. But the audio reception I got was fine.

Archived