Phantis Forums

Ionikos-Iraklis

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

This is the reason the Super League will never become anything like the Premiership. What a freakin' shame. I'm disgusted by the incident.

Ionikos should play behind closed doors for the remainder of the season, and be deducted at least 10 points.

There's no room in soccer for this bull-crap.

This is the reason the Super League will never become anything like the Premiership. What a freakin' shame. I'm disgusted by the incident.

Ionikos should play behind closed doors for the remainder of the season, and be deducted at least 10 points.

There's no room in soccer for this bull-crap.

I agree with you. I watch the game and it was good but the stupid fans once again had a deffrent idea. Put Ionikos in B division NOW!!!!! EKEI EKEI STHN B E8NIKH!!!!

The linesman had to be carried off in a stretcher, with a neck brace on. I can't believe this idiots go to the games and could do something like this.

WHERE THE HECK IS THE SECURITY??? How can a linesman get attacked and injured by a supporter???

Instead of progressing....the Greeks are REGRESSING

"Slick

hopefully they will go down and down until the club is ruined!

they are 1 of the reasons why we have such a poor league "

Slick after todays game i have to take back what i said...Ionikos does take the extra effort to F*** the league up.

What a huge disgrace to football!!!

Esxos

Archived