Phantis Forums

Kerkira - Olympiakos

LUZ13

I have seen the match only from the 55 minute., because i was sure it begins at 19:00 .

It seems that it was anticipated because the TV wanted to show us and AEK

So I missed the goal, i saw a nice "rabona" of Rivaldo which Babagibnda wasted

I have said already that sometime it is frustrating to be an offendive midfield

Rivaldo himself looked as in pain and dragged a leg

Let us hope he recovers for the CL

His last game ever in the competition

Bedside the changing of the timie , my sound did not work, so i saw it mute COL

At the end Okkas was also put on but no more goals

Th goals were marked within a minute

In the 38' J. Cezer scored the first and a minute after Stoltidis scored the second

As i mentioned before i did not see the goals

I will appreciate a description and comments on the match

What i did see in the part that I watched was a game very much disputed, but no goals, unfortunately

We keep the leadership \ no matter what will the great European clubs in the 2nd and third place LOL

This was an average performance by Olympiakos, Kerkyra looked dangerous at the beggining. The two goals came very easily within a couple a minutes towards the end of the first half and from that point on Olympiakos switched gear and started thinking about tomorrow's match in champions league.

Some strange decisions from Sollied once again, he decided to keep Ribo and Djole in for the full match while he rested Castillo; obviously he is still shaken by what happened in the first half in the match against Aris when he rested Ribo.

the goal of JC surprisedthe goalkeeper, because he shot from a dificult angle (Speciality of Brazilians as you already knows)

What i want to add is the roll of Ribbo in that goal, he played more behind, almost in the place of Deco( In barcelona) He iniciatedthe play that led to the goal with astrong nice shoot, I had not seen this first half as i explained before

In the second half he looked tired and painfull

Anybody who saw the whole match can comment on this? Maybe it is just my imagination?

Anyhow I had the impression that Ribbo meant to put the goal on Okkas head but it happened in another way

The most important is that it happened

Tomprrow will be th last game of Ribbo in Champions League of Europe

No other brazilian had scored so many goals , RG ' Ronaldo and the others has still a lot of work to acheive his numbers

I hope he will score or at least assist and finish this period of his life in an honourable way, if the emotions does not overcome him

Well, i am off topic again' sorry

Cezar's goal was magnificent for a player whose main job is to defend. High technique and finishing, although it was due to goalkeeper's fault that he (the gk) was caught entirely by surprise.

On the contrary, the ball was deflected by the goalkeeper. It wasnt necessarilly because Sezar shot a beauty or even because the keeper had the wrong positioning, its because he couldnt handle it, quite simply.

Another away win at least.......................

Archived