Phantis Forums

O Ntemis Nikolaidis stin Astoria

len

Thanks for the info len. I told my brother and he went with his friend.

He said Demi was really nice. He took pictures with everyone and signed a lot of pictures and jerseys. After the meeting they all went to a restaurant next to the AEK fan club and had lunch with the Pres.

All in all a good meeting.

Glad I could be of help :tup:

My brother and I also went. It was very nice to see that despite his position he still respects and appreciates the common fan. Like you said he took the time to take pictures with anyone that asked, signed autographs for everyone, and answered any questions asked of him to the best of his abilities. He ended up staying for nearly two hours. One of the metoxous of AEK (Notias) was with him as well.. he also contributed when the conversation turned towards the financial area.

I didn't do the dinner after cause I had other plans, but the whole thing was a very cool experience.

Glad I could be of help :tup:

My brother and I also went. It was very nice to see that despite his position he still respects and appreciates the common fan. Like you said he took the time to take pictures with anyone that asked, signed autographs for everyone, and answered any questions asked of him to the best of his abilities. He ended up staying for nearly two hours. One of the metoxous of AEK (Notias) was with him as well.. he also contributed when the conversation turned towards the financial area.

I didn't do the dinner after cause I had other plans, but the whole thing was a very cool experience.

by the way there are pictures of the meeting on AEK's website.

• 1 month later...

Julio Cesar iis awesome

Do you post just for the sake of posting or do you actually have something to contribute.

It seems as if you are going through old posts and making comments that aren't relevant at all.

What does Julio have to do with Demi in Astoria. You've done this in other posts as well.

Spam or just stupidity

Archived