Phantis Forums

Osfp is already checking new players

Crazy

Of course I am completelly opposite to the view by Ethnikistis and he knows it ...

You undermine a PERSONS abilities, mind, views, potential (and many more attributes) when you tag him a Turk, a Greek, a Jew, an Eskimo etc...

A nations history cannot detemine a persons path.

And dont rush to tell me that every citizen of a country supports his/her government by not acting against it because I will make you a list with things Greeks have to do so 3rd World Countries Children should not die from famine (and who would blame them if they see the whole "Western World" setup as murderous and hate Greeks among others).

Anyway... Views are welcome on those subjects, but not in here ...

We have a separate forum on these issues and the sports forum (we think) should not mix so much politics in it because 99% of the time the discussions go tremendously sour ...

On the subject...

I dont think nationality should be a problem for any player Olympiakos or any other Greek team signs...

AEK signed Savevski in a time when the Problem with the name of FYROM was at its peak and the serious stance of the man, his character, his footballing quality and his wise choices made him one of the most respected footballers Greece ever welcomed ....

For the first time EVER..... i must disagree with the king ethnikistis. I mean a player is a player no matter what race he is. It is the players actions that makes him unwanted, not his race. If Olympiakos can get turks why not? only if they are good :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was on Sollied list of players but know nobody knows what we are going to get.I read somewhere that this week is going to be ksekatharisma week but i have not see anything yet.

He was on Sollied list of players but know nobody knows what we are going to get.I read somewhere that this week is going to be ksekatharisma week but i have not see anything yet.

Should be interesting. Personally, now that Kostoulas has gone, i dont think there's anyone else that has to go. Our squad isnt that big and unless we get good value there's no one that we should get rid of. Under Lemonis i hope we see more of Kapsis, Patsa, Kafes, and Okkas. If we could get money for Borja maybe we should consider letting him go but going through the squad there's no one else we should get rid of.

Who is then... Edebe?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

STOP PLEASE STOP

EDEBE!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS

Nikopolidis is the best and will remain the best hopefully until the summer of 2008. His scheduled retirement.

I remember during the summer of 2005 Emile mpenza was the main focus on the athlitiki enimerwsi. Is he that good and will he fit in with Olympiakos???

Ribo's connections will hopefully bring some great players to thrillos including Ze Roberto during the summer.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

STOP PLEASE STOP

EDEBE!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS

:tup:

I remember during the summer of 2005 Emile mpenza was the main focus on the athlitiki enimerwsi. Is he that good and will he fit in with Olympiakos???

Ribo's connections will hopefully bring some great players to thrillos including Ze Roberto during the summer.

Nah he's not THAT good... he's very quick and is a handful. He would get goals in Greece and is better than Borja but he wouldnt be a BAM! He's injury prone too. But he would be a good addition to the squad and I'd be happy to have him.

has anyone heard about the 15 year old that we're after

What 15 year old?

As for the Brazilians, I know cant judge yet but re file Olympiaosthyra7, but if the 24 year old has been told he isnt needed in Brazil what do we expect him to do in Europe? I hope whoever we get is very promising and not just another Borja type South American.

Archived