Phantis Forums

MadBoy13

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kales eykairies sto prwto hmixrono kai gia tis dyo omades. O Pao exei kapoies analampes alla oxi diarkeia.

Ma ti epiase pali o Empede? Exame tetoio termatofylaka kai to kakologousan? Piperi!

O Victor se eley8ero rolo, trexei kai markarei ki olas. O Andic tipota. Oles oi epi8eseis kai oi eykairies ths Hapoel apo dexia.

Pame gera sto B' hmixrwno.

0-0 half time we played a good 20 some minutes then we let up and Hapoel was pressing for the rest of the half. We need to come out strong and play for the whole 2nd half like we want this game or I see us with a loss. Antonson will probably be replaced in 2nd half since he seems hurt after colliding with Ebede and if I'm not mistaken Biscan will be replacing him <_<

0-1 ;)

u wish!

we have played good for 20 minutes and then we are showing the same well known very low passing skills no pressing!

andric usually plays good when ever given the chance but today he has not been able to make more than 2-3 good passes out of 10-13!

we should put ivanzhitsc in the midle and victor on the right + romero on the left!

finally if we are gonna play with 2 attackers we should play with 1 tall and quick!

not with 2 small cause 90% of our crooses are getting easely cleared.

we need another attacker in january he should be atleast 185 cm

Re paidia, giati i mamimeni i ertsat sto pc mou leei oti "has reached its capacity and can serve no more streams" ? ? ? ? ? ?

To deixnei kai allou?

Mate its fuken 6am were i live iv had 4 hours sleep and that own goal was well appriciated, GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1-0

ela re manges

Archived