Phantis Forums

kinky met kinkier

Go:bekli

From the very beginning there were rumors that Zaets and Livathinos have overlapping responsibilities trhat create tension, friction, and conflicts and that Kinkladze was going nowhere because he was brought in by Livathinos without prior consultation and OK by Zaets and Shum.

In case we were too dense to understand the rumors, today's Ethnosport has excerpts of what Vaso Morali, the player's lawyer said at ERA Sport. I.e., more of the same:

Zaets torpedoed the player because Livathinos brought him in.

Sounds believable, it may even be true.

Let me tell you, I live and work in NY/NJ (USA), and we have plenty of professional teams here..... Since this is a huge market, all local teams spend the most than the other teams in rest of the counry. In other words, the get the best and most expensive players available....

HOWEVER, when management sucks (like in the case of the baseball team, METS), NOTHING happens!!!

Now, I see the same problem in PAO....

Here, the Knicks, the Mets, the Rangers, and the Yankees have very high salaries, but only the Yankees have managed to stay ontop and be extremely competitive...

The others, struggle from year to year, and sometimes they finish 2nd or 3rd (remind you of anybody?) and then it's like "wait for next year"......

Archived