Phantis Forums

Shakhtar vs Olympiacos

dipapa

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 've heard today that probably Castillo will not be in the starting lineup. And Sollied emphasized that tie is a very good result. Therefore, if it it is true that Castillo won't start, we are going to show a more defensive formation, e.g. 4-4-2 with Ribbo and Konstantinou in the front and Maric (?) also starting.

It's rather final that Ouaddou won't play, I guess some guys here will be glad to hear it :D

Neither will Ribo play according to latest reports!

U better win!

cause i have just put money on u!

i played a sytem with theese bets.

spartak moscow-sporting (handicap 0-1) 1 = 3,95 spartak needs to win with 2 or more goals ;)

inter-bayern (handicap) 1 = 3,90 win by 2 or more goals(ela adriano)

shakthar-oly 2 = 3,70

now i have played a system 2 out of 3

Kante ton Castillo Ellhna... :gr: :o

Ama tha fygei den tha ton xanadoume. :whistle:

Nikopolidis, dokari :tup:

Anatolakis...unlucky :tdown:

1-1

Osfp must keep more ball possession

Give the ball to Neri, he will score.

Kalh tyxh sto B' hmixrono

PEACE

1st half summary!

possesion 59-41 in shakthars favour!

corners 4-0 in shatthars favour!

shots 10-5 to guess who? shakthar

the scoreline is clearly not saying anything about the game! oly is playing with 1 forward 1 attacking mid 4 defensive mids(even djole is playing this position today) and 5 defenders!

the game looks lost for oly they kick the ball from defence to attack when there is only 1-2 playings 10-15 meters from where the ball goes! no absolutely pressure from the midfielders and no one except the forward and the attacking mid(castillo) is running on shakthars half!

major changes or else this may go very bad

8a pw ki egw ta idia : g... thn ko..amyna pou exoume. Me 5 amyntikous kai trwme goal 2 lepta meta to diko mas! Molis baloume goal ta kanoume panw mas @#$@

Wraia omada h Shakhtar, edw pou ta leme pantws. Exasan eukairies, einai kai poly mikroteroi se hlikia apo tous dikous mas. Eytyxws o termatofylakas tous einai gia ta panhgyria. Telika pesame se dyskolo omilo.

MVP o Nikopolidhs (gia na to boulwsoun kai oi bazeloi). Mprabo tou, palikari pou den ta exase oute stigmh. Apo konta o Kwnstantinou, mprabo ston Kokkali pou ton efere ston Olympiako (kai ston tzigger pou ton edwse :) ). Allh euxaristh nota htan h apodosh tou Patsa, mono ena la8os ekane. Telika mallon 8a mas boh8hsei poly fetos. En genei, kai meta tis poly kakes emfaniseis, den ta phgame asxhma alla auto den ftanei gia na prokri8oume. To poly trith 8esh.

Archived