Phantis Forums

SL-R5 (2006-07): Panathinaikos - PAOK

Ziaka

What I love is that there is almost no mention of all the violence in the Athens MME. Yet when PAOK and Aris fans brawled last week both side were condemned in the ATHENS MME. And they claim we have some sort of complex, when there is this blatant bias towards Athens. What crap. :tdown:

Well, the SuperLeague is quickly becoming the SuperMal*kia League. Year after year it's like watching replays of these argued referee calls, and ejections just with different players on the squads. Now I'm not denying that the penalty should have not been given in our SuperLeague (or SuperMal*kia League, you choose your preference), but do you think that penalty is given in a top notch European League such as the Premiership, La Liga, Seria A, and Bundesliga? and there lies your answer as to why our league will never be a top flight league. Our referees and officiating system (wink,wink) needs an overhall.

Also, the fact that Dimitrescu is kicked out of the game for arguing a call is a JOKE. What do they expect him to do, sit on the bench and agree with every call that goes against his team? I guess that's the way the SuperLeague or SuperMal*kia League wants it. :tdown:

As for my team I was happy with the way they played, despite the loss. You can only control elements in the game under your power.

Salpigidi, Megale I know you are a Paoktsi deep down inside, but you should've let someone else, hit the PK. So, why do you hit the PK, score, and the look like a klameno m**ni when your teamates come to congratulate you? I'll tell you why, because deep down inside you stabbed the only team you have ever loved and ever will love in the heart. :nono:

I don't think he inteded to miss it. I think what he was trying to prove is that "look at me now, I am a player of Panathinaikos. I will take the penalty kick and not celebrate just to show where my hear is." In my opinion he is just trying hard to show and appease both sides.

I think with this action he made things a lot worse in the eyes of PAOK fans. If he is a professional player as he claimed when he decided to leave, he should have celebrated the goal he scored. With his actions he just showed to everybody that he is nothing than a person with questionable character using media to promote a certain image.

Bad judgement on his part to take the initiative to kick the penalty, which is taken exclusively by Papadopoulos at Panathinaikos. I think with just this one action he turned a lot of PAOK fans against him, even the ones (such as me) who were his biggest fans.

I don't think he inteded to miss it. I think what he was trying to prove is that "look at me now, I am a player of Panathinaikos. I will take the penalty kick and not celebrate just to show where my hear is." In my opinion he is just trying hard to show and appease both sides.

I think with this action he made things a lot worse in the eyes of PAOK fans. If he is a professional player as he claimed when he decided to leave, he should have celebrated the goal he scored. With his actions he just showed to everybody that he is nothing than a person with questionable character using media to promote a certain image.

Bad judgement on his part to take the initiative to kick the penalty, which is taken exclusively by Papadopoulos at Panathinaikos. I think with just this one action he turned a lot of PAOK fans against him, even the ones (such as me) who were his biggest fans.

VERY TRUE...THANKS for making sense of things instead of all those M-A-L-A-K-E-S from the other sides.... <_<

Archived