Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos – Ionikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 0-2

sorry but u gota laugh ,,,this is riduculous 50 000 kai ta exoune rezilifti.,....what a F***.en disgrace,,,,,ti na stenaxoriome for those ksenous karagiozides who dont even know wat it means to wear a pao,,,shirt,,,,xes.tous ollous.,....pao,,,doesnt pay me or pa my bills.....rofl.......10 xronia olla lipes kai m*****.es..exoun prosferi papa/ria.......den pai allo ,,,,,,,rezili

the s%$#! truth is now being shown.....Agritis wasnt being arrogant when he said the scoreline didnt represent the game in the 4-1.

Backe did a s%$#! job preparing this team, and heres even MORE proof. Send his ass home, its inevitable hes going to be kicked out, earlier the better..

drakos this karagiozi said we'd be ready by start of the league ..,...ok ,,,,to this day we have not seen signs of any improvement whatsover......................whats ur next excuse mr ABBA gold?????????????????????????????????????????whats the next excuse when we lose to xanthi?????victor wasnt playing :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

just got in & saw the result... i didnt bother with this game since i thought it was an easy one..Boy was i wrong... 0-2 at home vs Ionikos????? what the FuKKKK!!!

were we that bad???? we had to be.. we lostto ionikos!!!!

The Ukranian team has to be better than Ionikos??? if so we are in trouble & Xanthi is next...

We'll start the season in 10th place is not the way we want to go :tdown:

PAO doesn't have the mentality to win anything important. That's the sad truth. Again, never mind the result, BUT: no heart, the players gave up after being down... We keep changing coaches, players, whatever, EXCEPT the stupid owner/management AND our internal culture, that of a loser!

A few more points: I welcome an open league where anything can happen, but we are not the English Premiership! I observe how a team responds to pressure, how its players behave, how it plays the game we call football.... VERY POORLY! Unless we change the internal culture/mentality, get rid of idiots who either have money to play with a team (and our hearts) and the other incompetent people the owner hires, then nothing, NOTHING good will come out.... And, I'm not talking about a good result here and there, but of a SERIOUS team that has LASTING power....

Today's PAO--similar of the last 10 years--can't be a serious contender.... It's a shame, because every time the fans respond and want to support the team, they get slapped in the face! tsk, tsk.. :tdown:

It was bad enough that we lost without scoring a single goal, but what really bothered me was how the game ended so flat. I remember other seasons when we have lost such games, but the opponents were bombarded from all sides during the game, and always left the field exhausted and thankful for the final whistle. The last two seasons it seems like the team deflates at the end whether we win or lose.

I think that the key to success for any Greek team is create players that play for the shirt they wear not the the contract they have signed.

Motivation can only come from the passion a player feels for the team. PAO's management has proven to the players that they do not care about them and the players in return do not care about the team. Yes football is a professional sport but not purely a business.

When you deal away players left and right, players who carried your team you just show how unappreciative you are. My opinion management 100% at fault.

I think that the key to success for any Greek team is create players that play for the shirt they wear not the the contract they have signed.

Motivation can only come from the passion a player feels for the team. PAO's management has proven to the players that they do not care about them and the players in return do not care about the team. Yes football is a professional sport but not purely a business.

When you deal away players left and right, players who carried your team you just show how unappreciative you are. My opinion management 100% at fault.

most excellent points!

If you own a company/business it all starts with you. If you're wise, you hire competent people. You create the internal culture of respect, professionalism, encourage innovation and you have experts to guide you not kiss your ass!

To begin with, you need, I think, more Greek players that know of the club's history and importance, but you also create a policy whereas the employees (including the players) know they have the respect and support of the company... you can hold them accountable when they don't perform, but you can't expect greatness if you don't respect your employers and you care more about people kissing your ass than people who know their stuff....

Of course, if you're incompetent and imature, then it's rather hopeless because you can't see reality even if it slaps you repeatedly....

nothing much to say except galinovic and biscan is a liability to our team!

galinovic has what 1-2 maybe 3 cleansheets per season?

tell me wich other keeper at pao during the last 20-30 years has had such an magnificent record?

the numbers speaks for themselves!

another championship lost even before it started :nw: :nw: :nw:

and finally a big bravo stous paiktes

im so dissapointed in the team nd the coach...morris nd tzolis down 2-0 think about itlol. we need a new goalie super mario makes too many mistakes and also for all the seric haters darlas isnt even close to him seric is so much better. also to the seric haters u say hes overated wat about Biscan hes the worst player in the rotation nd he came from liverpool.. im juss so angry with the team

Halo, men!

Is here anyboody who has seen the las t match with Ionikos?

Is it possible to know something more details?

About team, final score, goals, who was the best, i.e. MVP, tho worst, who played well and who has done mistakes ect?

2nd match of a 30 game season and eseis h ilithioi thelete na dioxete ton bakke kiolas!!! DROPH sas... paaaaaaaaalh ta idia fteh o bakke kiolas....

its the F***en second game.... for F***s sake.....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAX!!!!

Pencil this in.... PAO will win the league this season..... ANETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look at this!

http://www.panatha.gr/

for me this is the biggest xeftila in many many years!

this will take many days/weeks/months for me to get over! a pure shock of how low we actually can play! if i had bought a season ticket then i would demand my money back <_<

the only thing the players can do from now on is give a part of their salary so all season tickets can be refunded(especialy biscan) and pay for tickets for all games until the end of season to all willing to go and see a true bunch of whores get fooked by minows week in and out.

GAMISTE TO p***** TON OLYMPILAGO!!!!!!!!!!!

what do this have to do with frinos?

can u not understand that this is a bigger xeftila than loosing to juve 7-0?

we lost at home without any resistance to ionikos!

the players should run and hide from now on! even our youth squad would have won this one or the other way!

2nd match of a 30 game season and eseis h ilithioi thelete na dioxete ton bakke kiolas!!! DROPH sas... paaaaaaaaalh ta idia fteh o bakke kiolas....

its the F***en second game.... for F***s sake.....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEELAX!!!!

Pencil this in.... PAO will win the league this season..... ANETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no team that gets overun by ionikos at home with 30000+ fans deserves to even get 3rd place!

somethings u can not change for example a team like this will eventually again get humiliated also even if we win some matches in a row we will still be on the same train going the wrong way!

it is the players and nobody else fault this shamefull day in our black and gettin more blacker history!

Archived