Phantis Forums

SL-R1 (2006-07): AEK - PAOK

Athens4

I GOT BACK FROM GREECE THIS MORNING (I HAD BEEN OUT THERE FOR 5 WEEKS) AND IM GUTTED THAT I COULD NOT STAY FROM 1 EXTRA DAY TO GO TO OAKA TO WATCH THE GAME.

ANYWAY, LETS HOPE WE WIN THIS ONE AND GET A GOOD START. HOWEVER ITS GOING TO BE HARD.

PAOK GAMA TIN AEK TI p******!

We were very lucky to get out of this with the point. If it wasn't for Fernandez, it would have been at least 2-0 AEK. I wasn't too impressed with Gonzales, he didn't show me anything at all. Does anyone know what the deal is with Christothoulopoulos , and when he's coming back to the team?

I watched the first half and am very frustrated on why PAOK keep playing the ball back to the defence.

We should have gone 1 up aswell when we had 3 against 2 but Mpidis played a rubbish through ball.

Overall I think we are lucky to get a point.

Lucky or not we got thwe poitn and we can build on it!

Bidis F***ed that ball whe nit was 3 on 1

and aek only real chance when they had us on the brinks was the delibasic miess that hit his chest far post, apart from that our defence was very sound

Great to see the players take off their shirts and throw them out to the PAOK fans at the end of the game. Not a great game, but the atmosphere was wonderful.

You are right, Mr PAOK Zagorakis led his team to the fans at the end and applauded the fans.

Archived