Phantis Forums

EURO Qualification Draws

CL...

Fenerbahce --the lucky bitches yet again-- will probably play with Dynamo Kyiv in the third round of CL qualification..

Seeded Galatasaray will play with either Mleda Boleslav of Czech Rep. or Valerenga of Norway in the third round.. The Czech side won the first leg 3-1 at home..

UEFA...

Trabzonspor will play with yet another Cypriot side, as they will try to get past APOEL, trying to undo the memories of last year's Anorthosi disaster..

Kayserispor, the conquerors of AE Larisa, will be the favourites against the Albanian side, KF Tirane...

Fenerbahce --the lucky bitches yet again-- will probably play with Dynamo Kyiv in the third round of CL qualification..

lucky????

Dinamo Kiev is an awful draw for them! Dinamo Kiev comes around every few years into the CL and they are always a very tough team for everybody......crap- Fener will be no exception, i dont think there is a clear favourite here at all...

FORZA KIEV!

also i think Galatasaray could havE things a lot more difficult than expected with this Mlada team....they did do very well in the Czech league to get there so there must be something we dont know about....beating Valerenga already means they wont be so easy.....but Valerenga could go with a 2-0 win...but even they will keep it close fo GS but Id see GS going through....

Kayserispor will rip through Tirana...

APOEL-Trabzon- i dont know what trabzonspor will be this year, APOEL is a decent team....maybe an away goals win for APOEL or a 1-0 agg. for Trabzon...

Trabzonsporhaven't made a decent signing yet.. Their only signing is the coach, Lazaroni.. Their defence is much more organised as they have Fatih Akyel and Igor Stepanov, compared to last year.. I don't have a clue about APOEL and I don't think they are as strong as last year's Anorthosi.. We'll see..

but if the rumoured move of Tekke to Zenith goes thru, then Trabzonspor's chances are quite slim..

--

Yeah man, Fenerbahce is lucky because they avoided Valencia, Milan, Liverpool and HSV... Dynamo is a shadow of its past and I think it's a 50-50 tie, unfortunately!!!

Archived