Irlandos

Who goes through?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who goes through?

• Argentina in regulation time
    • Argentina in ET/penalties
    • Mexico in regulation time
    • Mexico in ET/penalties

Too many damn good players are on this Argentinian squad. It's amazing that this team brings in Messi and Tevez off the bench.. YIKES

Argentinians all the way here

I have to agree with you here.it is crazy the talent on this squad and i believe this is going to be an easy one.ARG-MEX 3-0.

Mexico finally got in a decent performance but even that wasn't enough to stop Argentina.

Argentina can complain that the ref called back a perfectly valid goal by Messi in the 90th minute, while Mexico can complain that Heinze could've/should've been red carded as the last defender who brought down Fonseca.

well......not so easy at all. Mexico is a good team, they had a lot of heart. Way more spirit than argentina...Argentina really didnt make too many chances and passed really badly....Germany is going to be a long day if they dont focus like today...

I guess it shows you really cant write any team off these days. Mexico could have taken the game with some better luck...

Argentina can thank their lucky stars -- Mexico gave them a scare. Either team deserved equally a win.

Argentina won't make it past the Germans with a showing like this...

Both sides were excellent tonight. Argentina will get through the Germans

Both teams played equal, which was a surprise. I think if Messi and Tevez were put out there earlier, they could have ended the game during the 90 min. (and almost did if offsides was not called). They were putting 3-4 defenders on Messi, that's how much of a threat he can be.

How bout Maxi Rodriguez in OT!!! :o

That was the goal of the tournament for me so far.

Both teams played equal, which was a surprise. I think if Messi and Tevez were put out there earlier, they could have ended the game during the 90 min. (and almost did if offsides was not called). They were putting 3-4 defenders on Messi, that's how much of a threat he can be.

How bout Maxi Rodriguez in OT!!! :o

That was the goal of the tournament for me so far.

Excellent control and then caught the ball exactly where he needed to. The best goal of the tournament. I don't think there will be a better one.

Archived