Irlandos

who will go through?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. who will go through?

• Germany in regulation time
    • Sweden in regulation time
    • Germany in ET/penalties
    • Sweden in ET/penalties

Tough call to make, most people would say Germany should go to the quarterfinals. I'll be the first Swede to say this, Sverige is CAPABLE of beating the host nation. :whistle:

Will have to see who can prevail this Saturday.

I'll make the trip to Germany to watch it in person. :nw:

Germany played just one game against a European side ---the poorest in the competition; Poland that is--- and they were somewhat lucky as they got the winner on 90+2'... But their team effort and hardwork was worthy of notice...

Sweden had a terrible game agaisnt T & T but did well against Paraguay... They were simply awesome against England and if Isakson was in-form, they would rip them apart for sure...

I have a strange feeling about this game... Unless a scandalous referee chops down Sweden, they look to be the favourites despite the home advantage of Germany...

hopefully the germans will end the swedish hopes!

according to swedeish media they(sweden) have already won the wc!!

that is their mentality!

when england went infront by coles superb goal i quickly changed to the swedish channel and for almost a minute the commentators where absolutely silent!

first i thought it was my telly that was ruined but i could hear the fans celebrating and then suddenly i heard 1 of the swedish commentators speaking with a voice like if he was going to die in the near future and had just been told by the doctor that he only had a week or 2 left!

pelase germany send them home!

that is their mentality!

Stop right there for a second! Where do you hear that? I never recalled any Swedish media said anything about a "guaranted" victory to Germany or anything about Sverige winning the WC. Your nothing but an anti-Swedish freak! :rolleyes:

Besides all that, I would NEVER guarantee Sverige taking down Germany. It would not shock me if Germany can beat them by 2 goals to nil. :not:

that is their mentality!

when england went infront by coles superb goal i quickly changed to the swedish channel and for almost a minute the commentators where absolutely silent!

first i thought it was my telly that was ruined but i could hear the fans celebrating and then suddenly i heard 1 of the swedish commentators speaking with a voice like if he was going to die in the near future and had just been told by the doctor that he only had a week or 2 left!

pelase germany send them home!

Ti thelies, na paniyirizoun???

darkhorse, sorry but Podolsky has ended your hopes from the beginning... 2-0 on 12'... I start to feel that Germany is not as bad as a team they were said to be... At least they are miles better than France, Holland and of course the greatest team of the competition Shitaly :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: !!!

better shitaly then TSIBOURKEY! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

and hey at least the Germans made the doner kebap edible!!! :P

good job Germany...very strong team.....suddenly i dont think they regret Rehagel not coming... Germany have been convincing to me they can attack and defend great....

someone said Podolsky was not good enough for German NT... :LOL: :LOL:

and glimpses of racism, right??? :whistle:

better shitaly then TSIBOURKEY! 

and hey at least the Germans made the doner kebap edible!!!

if you cannot eat doner than you are a tasteless human being... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well boys, I guess Sverige played at the very bottom level, the Germans we're too strong for them. The positive outcome is that they can fire that mala$%! coach of ours (Lagerback). Everything just simply backfired for Sverige from the start all the way to the end, least I'm happy I enjoyed my stay at Munich. The German fans greeted me with great respect after the game, I would imagine how nice most Germans are. :)

Here's the thing, if you start off playing shaky, very nervous like the Swedes did, you are prone to concede goals early. That's what happened. Both goals scored by Lukas Podolski could have been prevented if the defense would learn to hold firm and not allow any loose ball bounce in the way of the German stikers. Proper clearance or just marking down 2 players on a striker (Klose or Podolski) would do the work. Sadly, Svergie paid the price; dearly. That Larsson penalty miss really blew my mind off, I was like "why didn't Ibrahimovic take it"? Not a good way to end your international carrer for Sverige.

Note - Was I right about a possible 2-0 Germany win :LOL:

I wish Germany all the luck in the world, hoping they are crowned World Cup Champions, they deserve it. God bless you all. :tup:

Archived