Phantis Forums

PAOK fans storm PAE PAOK offices

Ziaka

Live report ...

Over 100 PAOK fans have stormed the PAE PAOK offices demanding answers to many questions concerning the team. As the time passes more fans are joining the group. One of the demands is that the 3 PAOK captains are brought over from their practice to the offices, so an improptu press can be held. they also requested that the Thessaloniki media come to the offices to cover this event.

It is said that the three captains (Zagorakis, Karypidis and Tochoroglou) are allready on their way to the offices.

Goumenos is not in the offices.

Xerei kaneis an einai alitheia oti o Goumenos ypograpse aron aron me tin Puma(me ton Glou) gia na plirosei paiktes?

kalampaki, they only thing I know about the Goumenos - Glou deal is that they came to an agreement for Puma to become the next equipment suplier starting with next season. The current one with Addidas ends after this season. Apparently Goumenos used some of the money from that deal to pay the players last month.

The other aspect is that Glou and puma are trying also to sign a deal with PAOK in order to run the PAOK boutiques. As far as I know this deal has not been finilized.

BRAVO stoud filous tou PAOK for doing that. They are showing that the love the team like that. That's the way you show it and not by burning the stadium down. BRAVO tou again for doing that!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

I think they are doing well.Don t forget that they are part of the greatest club of Macedonia-Thraki included-(and in my opinion the only club that can run with the 3 clubs of Athens)and the years have passed and the title did not come.Patience has its limits

We desperatly(pos grafetai?) need someone with cojones tu run this club,not a person like Goumenos and opoiosdipote Goumenos

Archived