Phantis Forums

Australia - Greece

Ziaka

That's the point. You're greek AUSTRALIANS. Why are you supporting the national team of another country? I thought you were Australians of greek background. But apparently you think you're just working and paying taxes in Australia, and you don't consider yourself Australian.

It pretty pathetic when you call your fellow citizens "punk australians".

Why? Why are you in Australia at all?

You know wat...there are a large number of thriving greek communities around the world, where the greek orthodox religion is practised (im baptised in orthodox church etc), where children are taught greek, where we have greek festivals, a parade for 25th march, etc and not just in australia, everywhere in the world, like america and germany etc yet there are some greeks, possibly in greece, im not sure were u reside kurie, alla, its sad that you put us down, and u dun want us to enjoy and be apart of the greek civilisation, the community, the history that has flourished for more than thousands of years ago

is that what our forefathers wanted when they were fighting for the freedom of greece?

i think its pathetic....u should all look at yourselves and be proud that there are greeks of second third generation in multicultural societys who have welcomed the national team with open arms, have braved the cold to just watch them kick a ball in training, and paid top dollar to watch them play!

and in fact its possibly you that could learn something from us because kurie we have passion and display filoxenia to fellow greeks and cypriots (like baghdatis) who grace us...bc they are ppl and ideologies that we can hold and be proud of and give us something to continue the identity in such far away places from athens

yes ur rite, i consider myself greek australian, and i work, i study at uni, yet im proud to be greek and im proud to tell my fellow italian australian, or anglo austr, or serb aust friend where i come from, where my parents come from, wat i believe in, and that i will support greece no matter wat!

good luck to aust in germany....bresciano will take them far!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rehhagel under pressure

Greece played bad and Australia wanted to win more. I wonder if Greece didnt play seriously because Euro 2008 qualfication doesnt begin for another 3 months and that Australia played better because WC begins in 2 weeks. Greece's next friendly is August 16th in England and that will be 3 weeks before Euro 2008 qualification. They have to play better than this.

Posted Image

Next friendly is in August.....well Greece will be on holidays for that one. I don't think we'll cross half after the opening kick off.

I hope Greece puts up a better effort but a butt kicking in the 4-0 range would be in order to WAKE THESE GUYS UP!!

The krima in all this is the Greek Australian supporters who cheered the squad

when they arrived at the airport, greeted them in the streets with well wishes and sixaritiria, braved the cold weather at the open training sessions and chanted spiritedly to make the players feel at home, and went to presentations and other functions for these players to show their appreciation and joy, and paid good money to watch a woeful display from Greece.

To those people I say bravo for showing the true spirit of supporting the team, something which anyone in England or USA or any other country would've done the exact same thing.

Its been nearly 30 yrs since the national soccer team has been to Australia and where many people in Europe take for granted seeing these players live in CL play or WC\Euro qualifier games, we 'down under' folk don't have that privilege so when they do make the trek here it's only natural that people would fall head over heels to see them. When someone goes to many lengths to make u feel at home in a hospitable manner why not pay back the courtesy of doing your bit in pleasing them also ?

Its only another 90 mins, make a game of it, doste ligi psixi kai meta phgainete sths diakopes knowing that you've pleased thousands of Greeks.

To those of you who say 'kala its only a friendly - ti mas niazei' you've all missed the plot cos' being Euro champions isn't a fad or next years craze, it's something that you must value and show to the world that it was no fluke and that Greek soccer can progress at the highest level.

Ta idia sk*ta ta eidame kai sto Confed Cup with sub-par performances kai totes legane '8a dosoume oles ths prospa8eies mas gia to paixnidi me thn Dania' and we all know what a failure that was.

Alround disappointed. :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Akriti1944 EXEIS APOLYTO DIKIO OTI ETSI OPWS PAIKSAME X8ES DEN EXOYME ELPIDES PROKRISHS ALLA MHN KSEXNAME OTI HTAN APLA F I L I K O.KAI STHN TELIKH TI FTAIEI O OTTO POY OI PAIKTES MAS DEN EIXAN PSYXH SHMERA?OLOI OI MESOI HTAN ME TO MYALO STIS DIAKOPES TOYS.APARADEKTOI OI MPASINAS,KARAGOYNHS,GIANNAKOPOYLOS KAI KYRIWS O KATSOYRANHS.TOYLAXISTON STO 2o HMIXRONO ME TIS ALLAGES POY EKANE PROSPA8HSE NA DIOR8WSEI THN KATASTASH.

HOLLYWOOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR NATIONAL TEAM JUST DON'T WATCH IT STUPID ASSH.....OVER 50.000 GREEKS TODAY CELEBRATE THIS FRIENDLY AND YOU CRY LIKE A GIRL!!!!!WAS JUST A FRIENDLY F......WHAT KIND OF GREEK YOU ARE THAT YOU WISH THE OTHER TEAM TO PUT MORE GOALS AGAINST US???YOU ARE FAN JUST FOR THE GOOD MOMENTS?????

STIS XARES KAI STIS LYPES MAZI,MONAXA ELLADARA ESY

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTANT GREEK SAY TO SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN YOU.....

:gr: HELLAS the champion's of Europe 2004 to 2008

It's been interesting reading the comments here.    I was struck by the hypernationalistic pro-greek emotions exhibited here by people who were born in Australia. No doubt some folks here are even the children of people who were born in Australia.

My question is: When the heck do you greeks consider yourselves Australian?

Why this constant need to consider yourselves as seperate from the general community?

It's strange. Do you raise your kids to think of themselves as greek first? Do you want to be seen as little more than guests in Australia forever? Pretty pathetic, in my view. And not a good move for your kids.

First of all Australia is based on multiculturalism!!! That means everybody came from somewhere else with a different culture and history… Now just because someone prefers to support Greece over Australia even though they were born in Australia doesn’t mean that they don’t support Australia… some people feel a closer link to Greece or whatever country they came from and consider them selves just that … What I can’t understand are people like u who question this??, Whats it to you? I mean it was people like u who in the 60’s and 70’s were saying get the ###### out of our country, it was people like u who made us the outcasts when we were the ones working hard to make it in this country and it was people like u that branded us as the so called outsiders and its people like you who still consider us outsider ( “wogs”) and now u want us to forget about where we came from and who we are???? Make up ur mind for F***s sake!!!

I my self was born here in Australia and I my self am proud to b part of this great country; if I were called up to join the army and fight for this great country I would!! When u ask me who will I be cheering for in the World cup I would state Australia however that doesn’t mean I must forget about Greece where my blood line runs through, now should it??? I my self find a closer connection to Greece then Australia however that doesn’t mean I haven’t got a connection with this country now does it???

I support both country’s in a way however I cant deny where my family came from; where my history came from and where my values came from which is Greece….

I don’t really blame you for not understanding this because most people like you are arrogant hillbillies who’s great great great grandfathers were convicts that were sent to Australia because you guys were outcasts of England… so I cant really blame you for not understand a persons love for there parents country or blood lines where they have a rich history and indentity… we choose not to forget this because we are proud where we came from unlike you who obviously aren’t.. However I might b wrong in judging you on this however if I am wrong then who am I to judge you; just like who are you to judge me???

It was the migrants of Greece; Italy; Scotland; England; Serbia ect who helped build this country along with your great great gandparetns and we are just as proud of this country as you are however we are also proud of where we came from and who we are…

Now either u accept some peoples preferences and respect it or you can give me the famous line of “love or leave it”… which by the way I love it!!! but I also love Greece and just because I love Greece doesn’t mean I don’t love Australia… I can love two countrys…

very good reply to some arrogant and flippant ozzie-nonsense

i like it

and needs to be seen again

people can and have more than one identities.. and there's nothing wrong with that

ps: don't bother with some (not all) aussie-anglo?-racists.. not only they still try to get over the issue of the extermination and continuous stigmatisation of the aborigines.. unfortunately too, the news travel slow in the bush...

don't forget, by the way, the stupidity of this country which until recently was teaching in schools that Australia was discovered about 2 centuries ago and has a 2 century history.. no surprise many aussies have f--kd up ideas... Note though.. that as you can see in this forum, there are plenty of stupid nationalistic ideas on (immigrant) greek part as well..

cheers

--> and something that most people don't know:

Which national group has the highest number of illegal immigrants in UK?

Australians...

not Asian, Caribean etc countries.. Yet none talks about it: White (anglo)-racism in its best

Akriti1944 EXEIS APOLYTO DIKIO OTI ETSI OPWS PAIKSAME X8ES DEN EXOYME ELPIDES PROKRISHS ALLA MHN KSEXNAME OTI HTAN APLA F I L I K O.KAI STHN TELIKH TI FTAIEI O OTTO POY OI PAIKTES MAS DEN EIXAN PSYXH SHMERA?OLOI OI MESOI HTAN ME TO MYALO STIS DIAKOPES TOYS.APARADEKTOI OI MPASINAS,KARAGOYNHS,GIANNAKOPOYLOS KAI KYRIWS O KATSOYRANHS.TOYLAXISTON STO 2o HMIXRONO ME TIS ALLAGES POY EKANE PROSPA8HSE NA DIOR8WSEI THN KATASTASH.

HOLLYWOOD IF YOU DON'T LIKE OUR NATIONAL TEAM JUST DON'T WATCH IT STUPID ASSH.....OVER 50.000 GREEKS TODAY CELEBRATE THIS FRIENDLY AND YOU CRY LIKE A GIRL!!!!!WAS JUST A FRIENDLY F......WHAT KIND OF GREEK YOU ARE THAT YOU WISH THE OTHER TEAM TO PUT MORE GOALS AGAINST US???YOU ARE FAN JUST FOR THE GOOD MOMENTS?????

STIS XARES KAI STIS LYPES MAZI,MONAXA ELLADARA ESY

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTANT GREEK SAY TO SOMEONE TO EXPLAIN YOU.....

:gr: HELLAS the champion's of Europe 2004 to 2008

your a complete vlaka!!! ur just like that anglo aussie but the Greek version!!

Who are you to question my loyaltys about my support for the Hellinic national team???

the majority of Greeks in this forums, in Australia and around the world would agree with me based on the performence and detication Greece showed last night against Australia!!! It was a complete utter disgrace and for you to defend it shows that u have no clue about football or pride!!! i am a supporter just like everyone else in these forums and im aloud to voice my opinon about the game its self and how well or not so well Greece played... To me last night was a huge Disgrace by our beloved team!!! they showed no pashion, no pride, couldnt string a pass together yet ur gonna sit here and call me "stupid assh" based on my opinon...

Well u know what?? based on ur opinon not only have u called me a stupid ashh but uve also called the majority of the supporters in these forums, in Australia and around the world a "stupid assh" because 9/10 people would agree with me that Greece was tragic in there performence...

we as supporters are aloud to voice our opinon on our team weather its football or basketball; thats the whole point in supporting a team... if u expect everyone to just sit there and Applaud Greece when they clearly didn’t have a good game then what kind of standard to u or we set our selves?? If we just sit there and say good work boys Im very proud of u guys even though u played like s%$#! then whats the point; we might as well extricate our brains and become zombies and obey our masters…

Why don’t u go tell of all those supporters who payed top dollar to watch this game; who flew from all parts of Australia and missed work just to watch this game, or who braved the weather conditions and supported the team and looked up to them as gods who were only training or those supporters who thought they would see the euro 2004 champs play and not the world cup of 1994 play…NEWS FLASH EVERYONE THOUGHT THE WAY WE PLAYED WAS A DISGRACE AND A HUGE DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE GREEK AUSTRALIANS WHO SHOWED NOTHING BUT ADMERATION TOWARDS THEM AND ALL THEY GOT WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

I hate to see the standard u set Ur self in life buddy; u must cop it up the arse a lot from ur boss and still smile in return… :nono:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Posted Image

hahaha there i am just finished helping putting the banner up and for what?

I travelled from Australia to Germany to see Greece play Brazil in the Confederation cup and what do I see 3 - 0.

I fly from Sydney to Melbourne to watch Greece play Australia and what do I see 1 - 0

8en me xesis re HELLAS-KYPROS-ENWSIS.

Im not going to whinge about who did what and who should be blamed I think Otto should start with a blank piece of paper just like he did all those years ago and start a fresh!!!!

BIG :nw: :nw: :nw: TO HELLAS FAN CLUB FOR MAKING A LACKLUSTRE MATCH INTO A ENJOYABLE NIGHT :nw: :nw: :nw: KEEP DOING WHAT UR DOING AND IGNORE THE HATERS :nw: :nw: :nw:

ill post my pics and vids of the night later

HOLLYWOOD first of all you are complete vlakas!Second,stop the propaganda,i called you stupid assh and not the majority of our supporters.In the game was over 50.000 Greeks and in this forum you cry 3-4!Was the same after the game against Denmark.Ih this forum 5-6 cry and attacked to Otto but in Copeghagie 4.000 Greeks afetr the game APO8EWSANE the German.The same in last game in Athens,30.000 fans in Karaiskaki against Georgia asked from Otto to stay in our team for ever.Now who doesn't respect the majority me or you???Anyway in your last post i agree with you almost in everything that you wrote,the only that i want to say is that was a friendly game and is not the end of the world.We make friendly games to see our mistakes.My friend read your last post and read again your first post,are complete different.(sorry for my english)

OSON AFORA ESENA XXX-18T(!!!!)EYXARISTWS NA SE XESW!AMA DEN GOYSTAREIS NA TAKSIDEYEIS GIA THN E8NIKH MH TO KANEIS,TI MAS PRHZEIS EDW MESA?EKANES 2 TAKSIDIA KAI KOYRASTHKES.......

It seems that some writer with The Age is tackling the subject:

A Greek fan with a Glenroy accent? There should be a law

... Such people need to decide where they want to live. If they wish to support the Greek soccer team, there are other places they might feel more at home: like Athens. It's a pretty simple proposition: you live here, you support our sporting teams...

I'd also like to ask a couple of members in here (they know who they are...) to tone it down a bit. :argue: No shooting allowed in these forums :nono: :cw:

Anyway in your last post i agree with you almost in everything that you wrote,the only that i want to say is that was a friendly game and is not the end of the world.

youve confused me now because most of my posts in here are similar to the last one... this is what ive been saying all along and for you to say u agree with me on my last one but dis-agree with me on my first one has got me confused.... i cant go back and read my first post because of two reasons and they are:

1) my internet speed is really slow coz ive gone over my aloud limit 4 the month

2) i cant really b F***ed with this argument and havent got time because i know what ive said and i stand by it... my last post b4 this one explains it all...

Lazarus:

that article is nothing but a disgrace! these anglo aussie are just bitter because us greeks showed more pashion and were louder then they were in there own backyard :P

but on a searious note this guy is ur typical hillbilly; shame on him to be aloud to write an article like this :tdown:

this is so pathetic stralians show there true ethnocentrism...

enjoy your short, not deserved world cup experience.

FORCA BRAZIL

FORZA HRVASKA

GO JAPAN

BAGGER OFF AUSTRALIA

they will have the same "Crisis" and upset and call all the australian born Croats traitors and all the croatians who celebrate the victory over australia (assuming the likely chance they do) traitors and ungrateful...heres an idea shutup and accept that they built your society up from a bunch of british empire's social outcasts...

they are upset at greek australians for supporting greece.....im not 100% but isnt Autralia a western country where youre free to choose whatever?

to that guy who keeps insisting this: JUST BECAUSE THEY MOVED TO AUSTRALIA DOESNT MEAN THEY WANT TO LOSE WHO THEY ARE. THATS THE CASE OF MANY MANY IMMIGRANTS EVERYWHERE. ITS NOT OR UNIQUE AT ALL. DEAL WITH IT.

as for that MORON writer of the article.....yeah they need citizen checks. Where in the constitution it says if youre ausssie citizen you have to support there teams???

Wow Gus Hiddink wont support Holland.......good example. THATS BECAUSE HES A PROFESSIONAL MANAGER VRE TOUVLO! or miss uruguayan...wow...1 out of how many million? everybody should be like her because you say so?

All Greek immigrants should go back to Athens because they cheered for the Ethniki over Australia??? you sound like a racist and an ass.

and MAYBE you should consider being GRATEFUL for the immigrants who not only built up the country---but youre right they have aussie acceents....and they can speak ENGLISH.

In the USA the immigrants here dont even speak English and refuse to learn! Be happy with what you have!

These i didn't like from your first post HOLLYWOOD:

what can i say??? ohhhh we won a mjor trohpy we are ranked 20th in the world bla bla bla bla??? BULLSHIT!!! this team and otto are a complete joke!!

###### ASSHOLES!!! to b honest with u guys i was hoping that the Aussies would put more past us in the second half with that first half performence...

thats the headline today!!! everyone in Australia are actually laughin at the so called European champs and rightfully so they should...

R E L A X was only a friendly game... PAPADOPOULOS,SALPIGGIDHS,LAGOS,AMANATIDHS,SAMARAS and the rest young players coming to give us more wins!!! :gr:

thats what upset you :huh:

are you searious :o

well to b honest with u; i still stand by what i said and when i said i hope australia put more goals past us; it was more of a reaction to the moment...

u cant honestly say that we played half decent?? i thought it was a disgrace and because i live here in Australia i was honestly lookin forward to seeing us "greeks" teach these arogant aussies a thing or two but instead we made them look like Brazil and now these hillbillys have a bige head about them selves...

this is not the first time that something i belive in has let me down and probably wont be the last.. i feel sorry for people like XXX 18L (my cousin) because he spent a s%$#! load of money to fly to germany and watch the so called European champs play Brazil and what did he get in return?? 3-0... it wasnt so much the score but in the way Greece played; then he went to Melbourne; took a day of work; just like the rest of us and watch Greece lose to a country that is ranked 50th+ in the world and get out played and lose 1-0... Now again the score wasnt the problem it was in the way Greece played that let me and alot of other supporters down big time!! b4 the match kicked of Otto stated that Greece will play hard against Australia and go for the win however this wasnt true and in the end we played like a 2nd rate team full of bitches :tdown:

What a let down for all of us living in Australia :tdown:

Now mayb u live in Greece and u cannot understand why we are so dissapointed (or like u said crying like little bitches) because down here we dont get to experience world caliber matches like u guys do over there in Europe and when we finnaly get the chance to watch our HEROS PLAY!! we got let down so badly it almost feels like a slap in the face... You said it was a friendly and i should relax (fair enough) but does that mean because its a friendly we should forget how to pass a ball or not b botherd to play half decent?? just because its a friendly does that give them the right not to play at all and not to care??? like i said b4 in my statement otto said his team will play for the win and we down here in Australia expected a win! is it our fault as fans for expecting to much for a victory?? mayb so, however is it our fault to atleast expect our Heros to play decent football and reguardless of the result atleast they can try??? NO ITS NOT!!! and we were let down badly!

We are Greeks and as u can imagine when we are proud of something will brag about it for decades and decades however with that performence against Australia we look like Dickheads to the rest of Australia and probably to the rest of the world....

mayb now u can understand why i and so many other supporters have a bitter taste in our mouths and we feel let down big time compared to u who obvously takes these type of matches for granted :nono:

anyways i hope ur right about the new blood :gr:

Bre paidia an einai na grafetai megala themata grapste sas parakalo sta ellinika,gia mas pou den eimaste kaloi stin Aggliki.

Den tin leo se kanena etsi?aplos epidi den eimai kalos hanomai ligo.

Telos panton ilpiza se mia isopalia alla telika,den mas tin harisan ta palikaria.Elpizo na perasane kala toulahisto oi ellines ekei.

Greeks talks up Aussie bid

By Jackie Epstein

May 28, 2006

MANCHESTER City star Georgios Samaras believes Australia has the talent to finish in the top two in its World Cup group.

The Greece striker spoke glowingly about the Socceroos after their 1-0 win over Greece at Melbourne Cricket Ground on Thursday night.

"They have quality, for sure," he said.

"They have goals, they have players and they have a great coach with that style.

"I think they have the quality to go, and I think Croatia may be the same level or one level down. If they are fit 100 per cent, they are a big chance to make it."

Samaras, 21, has quickly established himself in England, netting five goals for City. He was substituted by coach Otto Rehhagel at halftime.

"It's a friendly game and we make a lot of changes," Samaras said.

"We were not so aggressive to the ball and it was difficult for us with the trip. We have a lot of excuses to say but in the end we lost 1-0 and we must put our head down and work good for the summer."

Samaras has strong connections to Australia. It was his fourth trip to Melbourne, the birthplace of father John and home of his grandfather George.

Advertisement:

He was eligible to play for Australia but was not approached while playing in Holland.

A game in front of 95,000 was the biggest stage he has played on.

"I think it's the best here," Samaras said.

"It's the best atmosphere I've played in ever. Everyone knows that it's the third-biggest city in the world with the Greek community."

Samaras was signed by City for $12 million in January. He broke into senior football aged 16 with Heerenveen, where he managed 21 goals in three seasons.

thats what upset you :huh:

are you searious :o

well to b honest with u; i still stand by what i said and when i said i hope australia put more goals past us; it was more of a reaction to the moment...

u cant honestly say that we played half decent?? i thought it was a disgrace and because i live here in Australia i was honestly lookin forward to seeing us "greeks" teach these arogant aussies a thing or two but instead we made them look like Brazil and now these hillbillys have a bige head about them selves...

this is not the first time that something i belive in has let me down and probably wont be the last.. i feel sorry for people like XXX 18L (my cousin) because he spent a s%$#! load of money to fly to germany and watch the so called European champs play Brazil and what did he get in return?? 3-0... it wasnt so much the score but in the way Greece played; then he went to Melbourne; took a day of work; just like the rest of us and watch Greece lose to a country that is ranked 50th+ in the world and get out played and lose 1-0... Now again the score wasnt the problem it was in the way Greece played that let me and alot of other supporters down big time!! b4 the match kicked of Otto stated that Greece will play hard against Australia and go for the win however this wasnt true and in the end we played like a 2nd rate team full of bitches :tdown:

What a let down for all of us living in Australia :tdown:

Now mayb u live in Greece and u cannot understand why we are so dissapointed (or like u said crying like little bitches) because down here we dont get to experience world caliber matches like u guys do over there in Europe and when we finnaly get the chance to watch our HEROS PLAY!! we got let down so badly it almost feels like a slap in the face... You said it was a friendly and i should relax (fair enough) but does that mean because its a friendly we should forget how to pass a ball or not b botherd to play half decent?? just because its a friendly does that give them the right not to play at all and not to care??? like i said b4 in my statement otto said his team will play for the win and we down here in Australia expected a win! is it our fault as fans for expecting to much for a victory?? mayb so, however is it our fault to atleast expect our Heros to play decent football and reguardless of the result atleast they can try??? NO ITS NOT!!! and we were let down badly!

We are Greeks and as u can imagine when we are proud of something will brag about it for decades and decades however with that performence against Australia we look like Dickheads to the rest of Australia and probably to the rest of the world....

mayb now u can understand why i and so many other supporters have a bitter taste in our mouths and we feel let down big time compared to u who obvously takes these type of matches for granted :nono:

anyways i hope ur right about the new blood :gr:

:tup: :tup: :tup: Guys, we are all pissed off at this sad performance. What bugs me most is the apathy that they showed. When one puts NT form on , the player, must show pride in being sellected, if not, say sorry, i can't give 100%. Thats all is needed. IT'S NOT A HOLIDAY !!. Sadly they did't think that way in the Aussie game. I don't wan't to single out any player, but some really stung!!!. Otto tried some new players, I think ,we have some promising players, and it's Otto's job to figure it out. I agree with AEK66,on formation of 4-4-2, let's see what Otto learned from this poor dislay.

Regards,

APOLLO.

guys read the article again. he's having a go at idiots with that kind of attitude, not people who don't choose australia over their heritage. he is showing how their extreme views are ironically out of line with the values they are supposedly trying to stand for. the sarcasm in the final paragraph is where he makes his point. well written in my opinion.

guys read the article again. he's having a go at idiots with that kind of attitude, not people who don't choose australia over their heritage. he is showing how their extreme views are ironically out of line with the values they are supposedly trying to stand for. the sarcasm in the final paragraph is where he makes his point. well written in my opinion.

Well said, the writers name being Waleed Aly makes it all the more obvious the article was sarcastic.

Having travelled 900km to watch the European Champions was a dream come true... B)

Watching them play bad dissapointed me... :(

BUT having them walk off the field without saying a thank you to all the GREEK supporters who travelled all over Australia to support shows "mas egrapsan sta @@ tous".....GAIDOURIA....

Bravo to Giannakopoulos and Samaras who thanked the crowd and gave their jackets :tup:

Dellas and Nikopolidhs did the same as well :tup:

The other players couldn't wait to go to the bouzoukia and do some zebekies...KOLOPAIDA :box:

Entaxei eipame i ethniki mas einai kati san oikogeneia,alla de mporo na katalavo ti akrivos perimenete apo aytin.Dikaiologimeni i gkrinia gia kako podosfairo alla ohi gia ta ypoloipa.

Ti eprepe na kanoun?Mipos eprepe na tragoudisoun kai sto telos?Den pavoun na einai epaggelmaties paiktes kai ohi sympatriotes apo to horio tis katagogis sas.

Ohi san ton allon stin Germania to proigoumeno kalokairi pou fonaze:

"Re zagoraki,re zagoraki ela do re m#$%! na mas miliseis ela do re m#$%! na ypograpseis kanena aytografo"

Kala de pistevo na kanate kai etsi,egrapsa kati akraio pou thimithika.

Archived