Phantis Forums

Barcelona v Milan

GS1905

and since that shot Rosonri had nothing offensively.. Eto'o is been a constant treat and leaving defence to Kaladze - Costacourta is not very relable to me..

COME ON, SHEVA! DO SOMETHING MAGIC... :nw:

The Magicman is on!!! Milan's goalscoring chances have declined by 75 % as Gilardino came on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

horrible game. both teams were unimpressive. I dont feel Milan should have gone through but Barcelona shouldnt have either. But At least Milan were trying.

Merk was absolutley awful. He wouldnt let the game play AT ALL. The game couldnt have any flow and for every minor touch on both sides was called. Made the game really boring and optimized for Barca to waste time (which was kind of obvious). Also the end was disgusting. 3 minutes was a crime with 2 yellow cards 6 subs and way too many stupid calls and time wasting from Barca...nothing less than 5 mins would have been fair. And Merk called it 20 seconds early!!!!!

Barca is capable of putting that game away but instead the prefer to be lazy and waste time and dive (ronaldinho had some absolutley awful acting) I know Barca is a good team and can do better than sink to that s%$#!. But they chose to be crap and waste time instead of playing football.

BARCELONA, BARCELONA, BARCELONA!!!!

OLE OLE OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

So good to see them qualify for the CL finals, now Henrik Larsson can go and win his first European trophy. It was sad when his Celtic team lost in the 2003 Uefa Cup finals to Porto on a silver goal in extra-time. Personally I want him to win more then his Swedish teammate Fredrik Lunjberg (I don't like him).

But At least Milan were trying.

Barca is capable of putting that game away but instead the prefer to be lazy and waste time and dive

Milan were trying... :huh: Sorry, drako, but your fondness of Milan

is getting to dangerous levels. A header by Sheva and a half chance to Cafu is all Milan got entire game... And it's nothing serious compared to two one-on-one misses by Eto'o, Ronaldinho's shot scooping centimetres over the bar, Belleti unable to connect with only a touch to score and Larsson's header saved by Dida...

It's true that Ronny started wasting time after 65-70 mins but that's normal, isn't it? They are playing vs Milan, not a jackass team like Rosenborg, Sparta Prague...etc.

But At least Milan were trying.

Barca is capable of putting that game away but instead the prefer to be lazy and waste time and dive

Milan were trying... :huh: Sorry, drako, but your fondness of Milan

is getting to dangerous levels. A header by Sheva and a half chance to Cafu is all Milan got entire game... And it's nothing serious compared to two one-on-one misses by Eto'o, Ronaldinho's shot scooping centimetres over the bar, Belleti unable to connect with only a touch to score and Larsson's header saved by Dida...

It's true that Ronny started wasting time after 65-70 mins but that's normal, isn't it? They are playing vs Milan, not a jackass team like Rosenborg, Sparta Prague...etc.

turk you have BLIND hate for milan. my love of milan is pretty honest......i dont bullshit my self and say they were clealry the better team. i am the first to critisize them.

Milan were trying pretty hard and they couldnt get much rythm because of the unecesary nature of the game....also dont forget the goal (which had no contact on Puyol, everybody saw it dont make it up) that was disallowed, and there were other chances too go look the stats up if you dont beleive it.

Barcelona i know had better chances but 2nd half they werent playing football they were being children. I know Barca could have won the game, but instead of working and playing football they chose to be rediculous, dive and bitch and waste time in an obcene fashion. Theyre good enough to win so they should play football!!! There was EFFORT from Milan. When a team is trying and the other is lazy and wasting time its only correct to be upset... That is why Im upset at them. And this has nothing to do with supporting Milan or Barcelona....this is from the football point of view so hopefully even you can understand Turk

but what a match by Dida.... :nw:

It seems we cannot ever make a deal with you on Milanese issues... :unsure:

you have BLIND hate for milan.

I do NOT hate MILAN as a club. I hate the way they play and they -esp Ancelloti- approach the game. You're 0-1 down from first leg and you do not field Cafu, the best attacking right back in the world even if he's 34, and put Stam to that right side who is offensively not even pathetic... A coach like Mourinho or Bianchi would make this team play much much smarter...

Barcelona i know had better chances but 2nd half they werent playing football they were being children.

The chances of Belletti, Giuly and Larsson all came in the second half. Remindcha'... ;)

also dont forget the goal (which had no contact on Puyol, everybody saw it dont make it up) that was disallowed...

ok, you're right but that was a refereeing mistake right from the start. Merk was dazzled with the substitutions at the time and didn't see Pirlo take the freekick. So as not to book Pirlo in such an important game, he tried to overcome his initial error with another error, cancelling the goal on ground of a foul on Carles Puyol -there was barely a contact-...

this is from the football point of view so hopefully even you can understand Turk.

I didn't know that you were thinking of me like an idiot... :angry:

but what a match by Dida....

you prove me right... no more to say... :D

although I was all for Barca, it's a shame that Milan's goal was canceled because I would love to see some extra time between those two teams!

It seems we cannot ever make a deal with you on Milanese issues... :unsure:

I do NOT hate MILAN as a club. I hate the way they play and they -esp Ancelloti- approach the game. You're 0-1 down from first leg and you do not field Cafu, the best attacking right back in the world even if he's 34, and put Stam to that right side who is offensively not even pathetic... A coach like Mourinho or Bianchi would make this team play much much smarter...

The chances of Belletti, Giuly and Larsson all came in the second half. Remindcha'... ;)

ok, you're right but that was a refereeing mistake right from the start. Merk was dazzled with the substitutions at the time and didn't see Pirlo take the freekick. So as not to book Pirlo in such an important game, he tried to overcome his initial error with another error, cancelling the goal on ground of a foul on Carles Puyol -there was barely a contact-...

I didn't know that you were thinking of me like an idiot... :angry:

you prove me right... no more to say... :D

well i never said milan was dererving to go through....just that extra time was deserved. yeah there was that one larson chance that was really dangeorus..

as for ancelotti and Cafu----Cafu hasnt been 100% fit for a while man that is exactly why.....he was not ready to start. I think the real crime is not letting Jankulovski in the starting lineup...

Mourinho is a lucky idiot. He was good with Porto but with Chelsea---they are a series of individual efforts (which cost 200 million) but they have no team work which is why you wont see them doing anything special in europe.

Milan needs DEPTH badly...bring Seitaridis, Karagkounis and Samaras that team will be perfect :tup:

as for Gila yeah i have to agree with you hes a bit disapointing.....but he does have 18 goals in the serie a.....and this is his first season..

Archived